‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Feels like this one is gonna go like many of others recently unfortunately.
Unfortunately??
You're not a fan of Holden Staes? #1 TE in the portal don't move the needle for you, huh?

Chris Brazzell not do it for you? I mean, he does it for the likes of Josh Heupel and Kalen DeBoer; but, ole BigOrangeFanatic is a much harder sob to impress.

And, Jermod McCoy...how can that guy be any good??...it was only two SEC teams that battled it out for him.

Myself, I very much hope Heard goes EXACTLY like many of the others recently.

Unfortunately??
You're not a fan of Holden Staes? #1 TE in the portal don't move the needle for you, huh?

Chris Brazzell not do it for you? I mean, he does it for the likes of Josh Heupel and Kalen DeBoer; but, ole BigOrangeFanatic is a much harder sob to impress.

And, Jermod McCoy...how can that guy be any good??...it was only two SEC teams that battled it out for him.

Myself, I very much hope Heard goes EXACTLY like many of the others recently.
He's about to be rattled! I bet he down plays everything you said. 😅

Word of warning...I will be back in here to post a BOOM if we get him. I've said this multiple times, problem is, we haven't gotten any of the recruits I've said it for. Want to be wrong on this one because if we can't get some OL it's gonna be a rough year trying to block for that 8 mil investment we made.
You have to ASSume that between what we have in the room already, and what we can add from both portal periods will not be able to run the offense with our more mobile QB. Then you prioritize pushing public negative agendas to put it out there dang near each and every time a guy we engage goes elsewhere. Would not accept that methodology from a coach, or a player or a self declared Vol fan.

In today's NIL/portal world there are too many variables with each prospect to declare a shortcoming on ANY staff for not closing on any or all of any group of high profile guys without specific knowledge of each one's character, fit, or now price tag. It is possible that NONE of any group were a good risk/reward. Way to easy to overpay and get a lousy return on investment or create a locker room issue. It is absolutely possible that each loss is the best possible outcome for us on that prospect. To deny that potential or that a better fit is still out there and attainable by fall practice if we still have that money in the bank is just crazy and solicits admonishment by the more rational fans.

The sexy NIL big fish winners in the recent past, TAM and Colorado did not pan out, and this year's leader Ole Miss cannot be judged before next season. ONLY time will tell if our staff's seemingly more conservative total plan and execution is successful. You can take shots at them when it fails, cheap shotting them mid stream is what it is and BVS is not a justification.

giphy.gif

Just in a waiting pattern. Status remains the same but the longer it goes its natural to have unrest.
-AP

added he doesn't think Ole Miss is the destination

The sexy NIL big fish winners in the recent past, TAM and Colorado did not pan out, and this year's leader Ole Miss cannot be judged before next season. ONLY time will tell if our staff's seemingly more conservative total plan and execution is successful. You can take shots at them when it fails, cheap shotting them mid stream is what it is and BVS is not a justification.
This

Last edited:
He's just going to keep taking offers back and forth until either TN or OU tells him to kick rocks. Considering that we are primed to make a run and they just lost their OC... we have more to lose.

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back