‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Id still like to get another OL or 2, for the guard positions mainly, since LG is a ? and we don’t know how healthy Spraggs will be next season if it was and acl he suffered vs UGA
Sprags will be fine, but I agree about getting a LG. I hear they’re high on Bussell and I thought Lampley played well against Iowa. Karic could be good if he develops in the weight room…but those are a lot of ifs and, besides, we need depth.

Reactions: HeadVol77
inigo-montoya-you-killed-my-father.gif

...er. Boom. I meant 'boom'. Prepare to boom.

I’m sure yall saw the AP trademark 50 cent and Brent hubbs gif off VQ. He said “Polls are closed.” With that gif underneath it. Pretty sure we will hear something today.
Still not convinced it’s about Heard though. Could be in relation to GMac, which is just as exciting. But my BVS also tells me it won’t end well with either because that’s just how these things go…

Still not convinced it’s about Heard though. Could be in relation to GMac, which is just as exciting. But my BVS also tells me it won’t end well with either because that’s just how these things go…

No way...I think he knows everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for news about Heard. Way more impact for us right now than a '25 QB that won't be playing for us for 3+ years

If you notice he says alot of very obvious stuff. He describes the “mind set” of the administration when in reality anyone that’s been paying attention for longer than 6 months can see all those things. He’s literally never called anything out ahead of time. I don’t really care about the insider stuff. Just calling it like I see it.
So you can’t answer. Yea that’s what I figured.

Reactions: barrylee
He used the "polls are closing" line directly about Heard the day before. It would be odd to all of a sudden use that about GMac.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back