‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

was just beeshing to my mates that the local bike shop doesnt open till 11. Old guy needing to workout in evening, needs a bike light. Which, has to be ordered to get extra double discount/close out price, and sent to shop for free shipping😂

Finally get the package, and its too cold to ride. #gettingoldsucks
Gettin gold does not suck

Reactions: SweetasSoda
At this point, the spring transfer portal is going to be interesting coming from the Bama train. The replacement will have alittle bit of time to strap down the players as best he can. But its expected players will jump ship now that saban is gone.

At this point, the spring transfer portal is going to be interesting coming from the Bama train. The replacement will have alittle bit of time to strap down the players as best he can. But its expected players will jump ship now that saban is gone.
But we won’t have room unless some more get nudged out….

Don't even have to wait for spring. They have 30 days of open portal because of a coaching change. The next week might be bonkers.

Reactions: bigl3327
I did 😅 never understood it until recently to be honest smh.....this is what happens when you don't have social media
Social media? You mean math. Or computer science.

Stand by... <puts on nerd hat>

A > B is read: A Is Greater Than B
A < B is read: A is Less Than B
A != B is read: A is Not Equal to B
I'd also accept A <> B for Not Equal

Equal (=) is a fun one. It can mean equivalence or assignment depending on context.
So A = B could be B is being assigned to A, or A is equivalent to B. In languages where
= is assignment, then generally == is equivalent. So A == B is read: A Is Equivalent To B.

In HDL languages like Verilog, there is even an === operator, but ain't nobody got time
to learn things like that.

<removes nerd hat>

Go Vols!

I believe with a coaching change they can portal within 30 days

VN Store

Back