‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Still not convinced it’s about Heard though. Could be in relation to GMac, which is just as exciting. But my BVS also tells me it won’t end well with either because that’s just how these things go…
From AP, the gif was in response to information about Heard, not GMac. GMac should be announcing publicly to us soon though.

Seaton > Heard

Edit: I haven’t had coffee yet when I posted this. I actually did it correctly the first time and thought I messed it up so edited it real quick. I am not a smart man.

Ahem….

What I meant to say is Heard > Seaton

Last edited:
Seaton > Heard
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by HBO Max

Old heads been awake for 2 hours awaiting news. Meanwhile Z is sleeping soundly and probably won’t roll out of bed until 11
was just beeshing to my mates that the local bike shop doesnt open till 11. Old guy needing to workout in evening, needs a bike light. Which, has to be ordered to get extra double discount/close out price, and sent to shop for free shipping😂

Finally get the package, and its too cold to ride. #gettingoldsucks

If you're gonna say something like this then justify it rather than just posting a hit and run.
Pretty self explanatory. Former 5 star with already 1 year of SEC experience over a freshman that is completely unproven at the end of the day. Heard > Seaton all day long. Fixed it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back