LSU vs USC SUDDENLY has my interest...

That dude Kelly really is Butch Jones
But Butch Jones with enough talent to mask his deficiencies. LSU is indeed a lot like Tennessee though in another way; three absolute loser coaches in a row hobbling a great program. If LSU ever gets a top rate coach; they will shake up the football world; but Brian Kelly ain’t it

But Butch Jones with enough talent to mask his deficiencies. LSU is indeed a lot like Tennessee though in another way; three absolute loser coaches in a row hobbling a great program. If LSU ever gets a top rate coach; they will shake up the football world; but Brian Kelly ain’t it
They don't need a top rate coach to win titles. They played for 3 titles and won 2 with Les Miles and Ed Orgeron, and that 2019 team with O might have been the single greatest offensive season in CFB history.

LSU is probably the best the best coaching job in the country.

LOL well Tennessee is going up in the rankings for sure
I am definitely not going to get overly excited by polls in week 1. Now if we come out of Oklahoma 4 and 0; then the polls will start to mean something. And then we better as heck boat race Napier and Florida

Reactions: VolDave53
I am definitely not going to get overly excited by polls in week 1. Now if we come out of Oklahoma 4 and 0; then the polls will start to mean something. And then we better as heck boat race Napier and Florida
Oh I agree, polls mean basically nothing at this point.

But hey, it’s nice to see Tennessee rise in the rankings. Especially over teams we should have been ranked over in the first place

VN Store

Back