Manafort Trial Thread

Yeah I did. I even read the released version of the definition email... that came out weeks after the original engagement letter and one week after the Manafort raid so they could cover there asses after that over reach.

Here are the original letter defining points.

Nothing related to this trial is related to Russia collusion. And the matters related to the indictments were not discovered as a matter of this investigation. They were known years prior. And the last sentence let’s them say “go nuts with whatever you can find!”

This damn fiasco is the very definition of prosecutorial over reach and nothing in this damn trial relates to the original reason for investigation.

Fine. Game on. When we finally get another Dim in as POTUS we’ll already have our special prosecutor engagement letter drafted. We’ll just leave article i as a blank line and fill in as required. The other two are good as written.

So far 3 Federal Judges say that you are wrong and that Mueller is well within his authority.

"The Special Counsel’s appointment was consistent with both constitutional requirements regarding appointment of officers and statutory requirements governing the authority to conduct criminal litigation on behalf of the United States, the Special Counsel had legal authority to investigate and to prosecute this matter and dismissal of the Superseding Indictment is not warranted,"

“The scope of the special counsel’s power falls well within the boundaries the Constitution permits as the special counsel is supervised by an official who is himself accountable to the elected president,”

I assume that most of the people attending that rally in West Virginia tonight, not only have at most a high school education but also couldn't find Russia on a map of Eastern Europe.
I know it has too hurt knowing that these good people where instrumental in helping keep Hillary out of office.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Well since over three fourths of Russia lies on the Asian continent I guess I’d probably start looking there first? 🤣
Well, since Russia also borders Estonia, Latvia, Belarus and Ukraine... a map of Eastern Europe should suffice just like I mother f***ing said! But since the average Trump voter couldn't find it anyway... I guess it's a moot point.

Reactions: Bjorn_Yesterday
So far 3 Federal Judges say that you are wrong and that Mueller is well within his authority.

"The Special Counsel’s appointment was consistent with both constitutional requirements regarding appointment of officers and statutory requirements governing the authority to conduct criminal litigation on behalf of the United States, the Special Counsel had legal authority to investigate and to prosecute this matter and dismissal of the Superseding Indictment is not warranted,"

“The scope of the special counsel’s power falls well within the boundaries the Constitution permits as the special counsel is supervised by an official who is himself accountable to the elected president,”
And just as many others have come out and said it’s over reach.

And just this week Your DACA judge flip flopped.

And we’ve seen many more offer their professional opinions both fit and against the whole Brennan and any follow on revocations fiasco.

Funny thing about politically charged cases involving powerful people. Seems you can always find somebody willing to give you a sound bite that fits your agenda/opinion.

Well, since Russia also borders Estonia, Latvia, Belarus and Ukraine... a map of Eastern Europe should suffice just like I mother f***ing said! But since the average Trump voter couldn't find it anyway... I guess it's a moot point.
I seriously laughed at this. Good job.

Three. Fourths. Start in the obviously place instead of making up a BS justification for a bad premise.

Of course after two years of Russia collusion I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked on how you lefty brains work. 🤣

Three. Fourths. Start in the obviously place instead of making up a BS justification for a bad premise.

Of course after two years of Russia collusion I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked on how you lefty brains work. 🤣
Are you saying that you couldn't find Russia on a map of Eastern Europe? I'm not surprised there, short bus.

And just as many others have come out and said it’s over reach.

And just this week Your DACA judge flip flopped.

And we’ve seen many more offer their professional opinions both fit and against the whole Brennan and any follow on revocations fiasco.

Funny thing about politically charged cases involving powerful people. Seems you can always find somebody willing to give you a sound bite that fits your agenda/opinion.

No one sitting Federal Judge has yet to rule against Mueller or give an opinion that Mueller's appointment is unconstitutional.

Reactions: luthervol
Are you saying that you couldn't find Russia on a map of Eastern Europe? I'm not surprised there, short bus.
I’m saying I’ve always put Russia in Asia where it belongs genius.

The USSR extended bigly into Europe and you would really have to state it was both. The country of Russia sits where it has always sat. In northern Asia.

No one sitting Federal Judge has yet to rule against Mueller or give an opinion that Mueller's appointment is unconstitutional.
I believe only one Judge was asked to formally make that call. And thus far his is the only opinion that has mattered.

But “well six of my guys says it’s good to five of your guys says it’s bad” is a weak dumb argument Carlos.

You really are an arrogant tool . I don’t know why you think that the average Trump supporter is any less than you are in anyway .

Reactions: AirVol
Then there's that fact that 77% of Russia's population lives in Eastern Europe.

Dude seriously. Most average voters don’t care about this.

I swear I’m reliving history.
This is Bill Clinton all over again.

I spent a lot of time telling people on the right nothing was going to happen to Bill.

Now I’m telling the left nothing is going to happen to trump.

Reactions: Obsessed and AirVol
ND40 was trying to imply that 75% of Russia was in Asia, which was most important. Try to keep up.
It isn’t an implication dufus it’s a fact. 75%+ of the land mass that forms the county of Russia is in Asia. I could care less if 100% of the people live in that 25%- region the country of Russia fits in the continent of Asia.

And you lefties are just trying to cover each other’s dumb statements.

It isn’t an implication dufus it’s a fact. 75%+ of the land mass that forms the county of Russia is in Asia. I could care less if 100% of the people live in that 25%- region the country of Russia fits in the continent of Asia.

And you lefties are just trying to cover each other’s dumb statements.
Hope they have the electoral college so Asia doesn't get completely ignored.

Reactions: Svr

VN Store

Back