Manafort Trial Thread

What did any of these things have to do with Trump, collusion, and Russian interference?

Wait..weren't you the dude trying to say these had nothing to do with Trump because you feared the results would be less than stellar? Hmm...
I said these are different charges from Mueller's larger conspiracy investigation. That investigation is ongoing.

Reactions: Mick
It's been a good day boys. Trump's campaign manager guilty and will spend his remaining years in prison. His personal lawyer pleads guilty and admits in open court that bone spurs was his partner in crime. So much winning. What else to be expected when you surround yourself with the best people.

Been a great almost 2 years, there has been so much winning well except for you anti America antifa democrats.

Time to FLIP !!!

Questions.

1) Was Trump setting up for the pardon this weekend when he talked about how Manafort was a great guy and its a shame what "they are doing to him"?

2) If Trump quickly pardons Manafort, will we hear a peep out of the Trump defenders?

You will hear more than a peep from me.

By my count, that brings the number of Trump campaign members who are now convicted felons up to 4:

Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty in federal court to 8 felony counts of tax fraud, bank fraud and campaign finance violations.

Paul Manafort: Found guilty of 8 unrelated felonies: 5 counts of felony tax fraud, one count of failing to report a foreign bank account, and two counts of bank fraud.

Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

George Papadopoulos: Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

What a team. What a day.

By my count, that brings the number of Trump campaign members who are now convicted felons up to 4:

Michael Cohen: Pleaded guilty in federal court to 8 felony counts of tax fraud, bank fraud and campaign finance violations.

Paul Manafort: Found guilty of 8 unrelated felonies: 5 counts of felony tax fraud, one count of failing to report a foreign bank account, and two counts of bank fraud.

What a team. What a day.

Hmm, you forgot to list the ones convicted of collusion, I mean that's what all this was about from the beginning.

What a team. What a day.
Still aint got nothing on the Clinton body count. Felon or murder suicide? Which is better?

Hmm, you forgot to list the ones convicted of collusion, I mean that's what all this was about from the beginning.
Literally the only thing related to the campaign is an alleged direction by Trump when NOT president to use campaign money to pay off a whore strong liberal female role model. Lol. ok!

Literally the only thing related to the campaign is an alleged direction by Trump when NOT president to use campaign money to pay off a whore strong liberal female role model. Lol. ok!

And is telling someone to do something a crime? haha

Cohen made up fake invoices and then he admitted that he made fake invoices.

Been a great almost 2 years, there has been so much winning well except for you anti America antifa democrats.

There you go...again. You against the world. DEM_GOP, L-R, gay-straight.

Sorry, that last one wasn't meant to cut your little wobbly girlllegs out from under you.

My bad.

2a7d14d1e7ca68882deb227b3756b0bdc82cef11r1-388-478v2_hq.jpg

What a team. What a day.

How is lying to the FBI a crime?

It's a conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws if he told him to run the bill through Trump Org, not the campaign.
That would be close to a slam dunk if that's on tape.

I dont think the criminal penalty is too severe. But it would be Article I in the impeachment.

It's a conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws if he told him to run the bill through Trump Org, not the campaign.
That would be close to a slam dunk if that's on tape.

I dont think the criminal penalty is too severe. But it would be Article I in the impeachment.

Good luck.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back