Manafort Trial Thread

Let's not overlook this, only reason Manafort was charged was because he worked for Trump for 4.5 months, if he had worked for barry,Hillary or just stayed out of politics no way would they have ever came after him. They only went after him because Mueller wanted him to flip on Trump.

Let's not overlook this, only reason Manafort was charged was because he worked for Trump for 4.5 months, if he had worked for barry,Hillary or just stayed out of politics no way would they have ever came after him. They only went after him because Mueller wanted him to flip on Trump.

so you're saying that these are only crimes because donald is involved. If he had worked for anyone else, he does not get charged?

60% is a little misleading but somehow I think you already new that. President Obama had 48% approval over his term.(48% is a good number)

In case you want to check me all you have to do is look at what his approval numbers were the last month of every year and divide by eight. If you don't think I did it in a fair manner feel free to check it month to month but you won't like what that does to the % number.

I've been told that Rassmussen is the GOP poll of choice. Obama ended with a 62% approval there, since the game is over the final score is all that really matters right?

Reactions: TennTom
so you're saying that these are only crimes because donald is involved. If he had worked for anyone else, he does not get charged?

Kind of amazing that Dotard Don would go on TV touting what a "great guy" Manifort is after being convicted of stealing from the country.

60% is a little misleading but somehow I think you already new that. President Obama had 48% approval over his term.(48% is a good number)

In case you want to check me all you have to do is look at what his approval numbers were the last month of every year and divide by eight. If you don't think I did it in a fair manner feel free to check it month to month but you won't like what that does to the % number.
Rasmussen, the favorite of you righties, had him at 62%, at the end of his 2nd term. He had a 60% average rating when you average the polls when he left office. With the disaster that Bush left him, it's only fair to recognize that and his ending rating is what's most important. Nobody cares about an average over his entire tenure except those trying to diminish his popularity.

Why wasn’t he charged in the 10 prior years since these crimes were already known to the DOJ ?

I'm guessing because the investigation was ongoing. Following some apparently blatant communications trying to capitalize on the Trump campaign, he was done for. I suppose the FBI felt the need to allow the election conclude before charging him.

Are you suggesting he should be given a pass because you don't like taxes either?

The law is the law, if I have to follow it - so should Manifort.

Lol you’re just stirring by saying that. I pay my required amount. I don’t like it. And I don’t fault anybody for trying to minimize theirs. Not sure I would have been as aggressive in my minimization attempts as Paulie and Ricky.

Lol you’re just stirring by saying that. I pay my required amount. I don’t like it. And I don’t fault anybody for trying to minimize theirs. Not sure I would have been as aggressive in my minimization attempts as Paulie and Ricky.

No, I'm not.

I'm genuinely curious if you think that it's a good look for Donny to go on TV to talk about what "good man" Manafort is after being CONVICTED of massive amounts of fraud?

It speaks to what really moves the needle with trump, clearly being a liar and a cheat is something that is in his wheelhouse of acceptable behavior.

No, I'm not.

I'm genuinely curious if you think that it's a good look for Donny to go on TV to talk about what "good man" Manafort is after being CONVICTED of massive amounts of fraud?

It speaks to what really moves the needle with trump, clearly being a liar and a cheat is something that is in his wheelhouse of acceptable behavior.

Trump has been very vocal on several points he shouldn’t have commented on. But that is also what speaks to his base and you know that. I don’t like a lot of things he tweets. But I can understand why he tweeted them in most cases.

Trump has been very vocal on several points he shouldn’t have commented on. But that is also what speaks to his base and you know that. I don’t like a lot of things he tweets. But I can understand why he tweeted them in most cases.

Maybe he thinks his base doesn't have the intellectual capacity to read between the lines that their swamp draining savior is in fact the Lizard King.

No, stealing is a different crime. He was convicted of filing a false report.

Manafort was convicted of five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud and one count of failure to disclose a foreign bank account.

I'm sure that your "false report" description will provide comfort to Paul as he hustles the other prisoners in the yard for Ramen noodles and toilet wine.

Rasmussen, the favorite of you righties, had him at 62%, at the end of his 2nd term. He had a 60% average rating when you average the polls when he left office. With the disaster that Bush left him, it's only fair to recognize that and his ending rating is what's most important. Nobody cares about an average over his entire tenure except those trying to diminish his popularity.

Sorry, I forgot who I was responding to. In his last year he went from 46% to 59%. He must of ended on something really unifying.

Manafort was convicted of five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud and one count of failure to disclose a foreign bank account.

I'm sure that your "false report" description will provide comfort to Paul as he hustles the other prisoners in the yard for Ramen noodles and toilet wine.

It's just details, he wasn't convicted of theft (stealing) he was convicted of filling false returns.

VN Store

Back