Manafort Trial Thread

You are calling for the laws to be enforced and I agree.
I just want it even across the playing field.
I don’t remember you posting that hrc be charged and sent to prison.

That’s is not where he expected that conversation to go 😂

Reactions: Obsessed
You are calling for the laws to be enforced and I agree.
I just want it even across the playing field.
I don’t remember you posting that hrc be charged and sent to prison.

I've stated on numerous occasions she should be turning big rocks into small rocks.

I get that this isn't convenient to your argument and I fully expect to have to remind you of this again.

Manafort did a little more than fudge on his taxes...10 years ago.

What I cannot get past is why wasn't he charged years ago when this was discovered by the DOJ? A little help?

You and ND40 are going to be really upset when they go back even further on Trump.

I've stated on numerous occasions she should be turning big rocks into small rocks.

I get that this isn't convenient to your argument and I fully expect to have to remind you of this again.

It’s perfect for my argument. I now expect you to chastise those who don’t think she should be in prison. Stand up for your convictions across the board septic.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
It’s perfect for my argument. I now expect you to chastise those who don’t think she should be in prison. Stand up for your convictions across the board septic.

Shhhhh... ladies and gentlemen , here we see the elusive board troll firmly trapped into a corner . Let’s watch and see what happens next. Everyone , Everyone listen up put on your anti troll face mask , this one may be a spitter . 😂

I have explicitly stated on numerous occasions she should probably be in jail. You not wishing to acknowledge this or having the intellectual capacity to understand what turning big rocks into small rocks means speaks volumes.

I see people get baited into making dumb arguments in here but you appear to be more susceptible. You should always assume you're being baited.

Shhhhh... ladies and gentlemen , here we see the elusive board troll firmly trapped into a corner . Let’s watch and see what happens next. Everyone , Everyone listen up put on your anti troll face mask , this one may be a spitter . 😂

I'll give you a pass on your ignorance of my opinion on Clinton, this time, noobie.

I have explicitly stated on numerous occasions she should probably be in jail. You not wishing to acknowledge this or having the intellectual capacity to understand what turning big rocks into small rocks means speaks volumes.

I see people get baited into making dumb arguments in here but you appear to be more susceptible. You should always assume you're being baited.
This we can agree on. Lock her Up.

I'll give you a pass on your ignorance of my opinion on Clinton, this time, noobie.

That’s very kind of you , since I don’t bother looking up your drivel , I mean other posts . It’s your Forrest I’m just a squirrel trying to find a nut , carry on .

Sorry, I forgot who I was responding to. In his last year he went from 46% to 59%. He must of ended on something really unifying.
It’s kind of like when your inlaws come to visit and you wake up on the last day a lot happier than you were when they showed up.

You and ND40 are going to be really upset when they go back even further on Trump.

You have me confused with someone if you believe I’m going to be upset. Yes I do lean right of center, but I am tired of all the partisan BS from both sides and the over reach on both sides. If you are honest, you will own up that this is just partisan BS just as the Bill Clinton garbage was partisan BS. Based on your previous posts, though, I’m pretty sure where you lie on these issues.

If you think Hillary would be worse that this colossal clusterf**k, then you just aren't very bright. This administration is the most corrupt and most incompetent in our lifetimes. At this point, comatose Hillary would be an improvement.

List all of the crimes, policies and executive orders Trump administration has committed/enacted to support your statement above.

I'll wait.

You have me confused with someone if you believe I’m going to be upset. Yes I do lean right of center, but I am tired of all the partisan BS from both sides and the over reach on both sides. If you are honest, you will own up that this is just partisan BS just as the Bill Clinton garbage was partisan BS. Based on your previous posts, though, I’m pretty sure where you lie on these issues.

If you don't think Muellers investigation is warranted and the Russians have had success at getting to people inside of Trump's orbit, then you are further Right than you think.

VN Store

Back