Maricopa county in Arizona mishaps and other parts of the country done started

Biden will give a similar address soon.

“To the people of Arizona I say this:

Ultra Maga Republicans want you to believe your vote is lost and found in great state of Chicago. Well there’s an old saying where I’m from…the frog that barks the loudest gets the democracy. So do your best. Long life and prospatungligically”
I chuckled

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Yeah, the federal government is sooooo good at setting standards. LOL

The administration of elections is a state/local issue and that is where it needs to stay.
Yeah but everywhere should be done counting by midnight.

Absentee ballots should be minimal, only those unable to vote in person due to .gov assignment outside of voting area should be allowed to have an absentee ballot.

And you wonder why people see the GOP efforts at "fairness" as in reality voter suppression targeted at minorities and the working class who vote Dem.

And you wonder why people see the GOP efforts at "fairness" as in reality voter suppression targeted at minorities and the working class who vote Dem.

Why are they absent from their voting district?

Reactions: AM64

You want "fairness"? Ok, all mail-in/ absentee ballots must be received 1 week before the election. They must be totaled and imputed within 30 mins of the polls closing. No more counting ballots at 2-4 am. Make it transparent to everyone.

Most employers allowed time for employees to go vote if their schedule prevents them from doing so.

I’m not trying to suppress the vote. Ideally voting “day” should be 6am to 8pm Thursday through Sunday. If a person can’t find time over 4 13 hour days to vote they really don’t want to.

Early voting blunts any excuse for working class who vote Dem. Voter suppression is a nice uniformity by the left to keep holding the left back. Request a ballot, turn ballot in well in advance. Go vote in line, early or day of.

I’m not trying to suppress the vote. Ideally voting “day” should be 6am to 8pm Thursday through Sunday. If a person can’t find time over 4 13 hour days to vote they really don’t want to.
Time management

You want "fairness"? Ok, all mail-in/ absentee ballots must be received 1 week before the election. They must be totaled and imputed within 30 mins of the polls closing. No more counting ballots at 2-4 am. Make it transparent to everyone.
But then they wouldn’t be able to play the voter suppression card.

I'd go with mailed (postmarked) three business days before the election and must be received within four days of the election. So Friday to Friday.

And I'd agree can be counted as they come in, not all at once, after polls close on election day.

There's a whole damn voting season - maybe even weekends. If you can't manage that, then you probably shouldn't be voting in the first place. I know I've missed voting when it was one day and I had a sudden work assignment that put me out of town - that's life.

If you are American you should vote every two years. That's when your American rights happen. I don't care if you are republicans but, if you are cult, you will not survive. The American people have our eye on you. We will destroy you. A matter if time, not cult fox.

If you are American you should vote every two years. That's when your American rights happen. I don't care if you are republicans but, if you are cult, you will not survive. The American people have our eye on you. We will destroy you. A matter if time, not cult fox.

Awfully early to have mental breakdown.

VN Store

Back