Maricopa county in Arizona mishaps and other parts of the country done started

Newest GOP conspiracy theory?

The one about dead black people voting didn't pan out.

The one about made up ballots in boxes, that fell flat.

The one about the company doing the machines being some sort of hybrid between the DNC, Mexico, the Chinese, and I can't remember the others, that turned out to be a big fat lie.

GOP kinda running out of options because every time they change the outlines of the conspriacy they get asked for proof, and poof! ..... squadoosh.
Biden got 81 million votes.....

Reactions: VolinWayne and AM64
Let me guess, you see absolutely no problem with the Chief Election official in Arizona running for Governor of Arizona while holding that official office at the same time ? Nobody with any integrity takes you and your trolling (faux outrage and all) seriously.

My sense is that Republicans have been reluctant to give up voter fraud claims as to Trump since 2020. Even thought they grudgingly admit that they went 0-65 in court, including with Republican judges at the helm, here has been this slavish adherence to the claim that Trump won and that the election result was tinkered with.

And so every month or so since 2020 the claim has popped up again in the GOP echo chamber. It always gets dismissed as unfounded. But then it pops up again from somewhere else. And so here we are on the first actual ballot day since then and the moment there is an equipment malfunction, wooooossshhhh, the floodgates open and we have GOPers tying it all together as one big amplified version of what they have claimed and now gone about 0-450 on since 2020.

The refusal to simply admit the truth is quite remarkable. Pathetic, too. But at the moment its just a sight to behold.

Newest GOP conspiracy theory?

The one about dead black people voting didn't pan out.

The one about made up ballots in boxes, that fell flat.

The one about the company doing the machines being some sort of hybrid between the DNC, Mexico, the Chinese, and I can't remember the others, that turned out to be a big fat lie.

GOP kinda running out of options because every time they change the outlines of the conspriacy they get asked for proof, and poof! ..... squadoosh.
You forgot the one about Russians deciding the election.

Reactions: ETV and AM64
My sense is that Republicans have been reluctant to give up voter fraud claims as to Trump since 2020. Even thought they grudgingly admit that they went 0-65 in court, including with Republican judges at the helm, here has been this slavish adherence to the claim that Trump won and that the election result was tinkered with.

And so every month or so since 2020 the claim has popped up again in the GOP echo chamber. It always gets dismissed as unfounded. But then it pops up again from somewhere else. And so here we are on the first actual ballot day since then and the moment there is an equipment malfunction, wooooossshhhh, the floodgates open and we have GOPers tying it all together as one big amplified version of what they have claimed and now gone about 0-450 on since 2020.

The refusal to simply admit the truth is quite remarkable. Pathetic, too. But at the moment its just a sight to behold.

Save your bullsh@t theory, faux outrage and Trump disdain for an appropriate question concerning it and answer the question that was actually asked. You do have the ability to actually answer a question posed to you don’t you?

If you guys are not sure who is in charge out there. Hobbs is the secretary of state. She should have recused herself. I'm not sure why she didn't, that's on her, but the people in charge at the local level are all republicans, and this is a well known hive of cultism run by republicans. Ultimately, if Hobbs had recused herself (she should have), there would be no doubts.View attachment 512114
You are definitely on a roll today.

Biden will give a similar address soon.

“To the people of Arizona I say this:

Ultra Maga Republicans want you to believe your vote is lost and found in great state of Chicago. Well there’s an old saying where I’m from…the frog that barks the loudest gets the democracy. So do your best. Long life and prospatungligically”

Pathetic is your success rate on Trump post. I can hear the pastor as the service is almost over, you know it’s about the time….and then you hear “come to Jesus, I surrender” And then, you make the walk.

The left as you want it to be, will be no more after tonight.

y'all seem to be forgetting the years of Russia gate that were used to argue Trump cheated to win and was an illegitimate POTUS (the queen of election denial labeled him that).

and there's this

House Democrats fail to muster support to challenge Trump’s Electoral College win

as the article points out the last time that happened prior to Trump's win was a similar effort by Democrats for W's second term.

but yeah, it's just Trump who's perpetuated the idea that election legitimacy should be questioned
Well that’s different.

When Democrats threaten the foundations of Democracy - It is only to protect said Democracy.

There’s a big difference there.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back