Marlon Walls

I thought that the reason we wernt offering him at first was because of grades...
but now since he has the grades, we offered him a scholly and now he's in.... thats what ive read..
but idk for sure... ask HV for the perfect facts

I thought that the reason we wernt offering him at first was because of grades...
but now since he has the grades, we offered him a scholly and now he's in.... thats what ive read..
but idk for sure... ask HV for the perfect facts

Yeah, that was the basic story...his grades came up so we offered. But, I wasn't certain that meant he definitely had the grades to get through the clearinghouse.

in mississippi you can sign two letters of intent. he signed one with us and that Junior college. so if he doesn't qualify then hes guaranteed a spot at that junior college.

apparently he lied and tennstud jumped the gun reporting it as did i by passing on his information

Marlon made a 17 and needed an 18. Sooo, he says he is taking some kind of classes to get his gpa up but who knows.

I am probably way behind-where is he going to be jc --prep school?? Saw CBS sports say he probably would not qualify. He was one of our more prized recruits

UT is waiting on word from the NCAA Clearinghouse on both Montori Hughes and Marlon Walls

Well...looking on the bright side...I saw he is listed as a 4 star for next years class on Rivals....so he's going to help boost that ranking :)

What a great attitude!!

This is exactly what we need...an extremely talented player who loves UT, is completely committed to being great at UT, loves the school so much that there are basically no qualms about the coaching situation, and is willing to do whatever it takes to help UT win...

I say let the Jarvis Giles' of the recruiting game do whatever they want...players like this are what we want and need

VN Store

Back