Marxist Black Lives Matter

The good news is he's dead! The bad news one hostage killed.

"A female hostage was with Dorsey and was unharmed. A second hostage was not in the vehicle. Authorities have found the body, of the male hostage at the Bonnaroo grounds. Authorities said that the man was "executed." "

So in your opinion the cops being ambushed in LA didn't have anything to do with BLM either?🤔
I see you won't answer

I think the connection is tenuous at best. Some people are to stupid or evil to attribute a complex motive to their actions

Trying to tie it any further than that, like to posters on VN, is simply idiotic

I see you won't answer

I think the connection is tenuous at best. Some people are to stupid or evil to attribute a complex motive to their actions

Trying to tie it any further than that, like to posters on VN, is simply idiotic
HELL YEAH!!. That good enough answer! I'm sure a good boy like that from St. Louis was mostly peacefully travelling through Coffee County.😂

The good news is he's dead! The bad news one hostage killed.

"A female hostage was with Dorsey and was unharmed. A second hostage was not in the vehicle. Authorities have found the body, of the male hostage at the Bonnaroo grounds. Authorities said that the man was "executed." "

The hostages were my uncles next door neighbors. Pregnant wife, husband executed.

VN Store

Back