Marxist Black Lives Matter

Have these dummies seen the body cam video? Clear as day justified police shooting.

Well, that would require some to actually look at what happened and factor in everything before making that decision. Thats no longer a requirement to grab a brick and throw it through a window. We re moving toward that statement never being true regardless of what happened.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Hate to see this happening in one of the friendliest towns in the US. We loved our drives thru the Dutch country of PA

In a regular vehicle , yes I agree it’s very nice . Getting stuck behind a horse and buggy on your permitted route while your curfew time is quickly approaching.. not so much lol .

Some of the comments on Twitter about the Lancaster shooting.
"Why didnt he shoot him in the arm with the knife?"
"Why couldn't the cop hide behind something there are plenty of barriers around "
"They should only be armed with tasers or rubber bullets "

There's a clear difference between this shooting and the Blake shooting. Dude with a history of mental illness and stabbing folks jumps out of a house unprovoked with a knife and starts charging a retreating cop, the cop can shoot.

Reactions: VolnJC
Reactions: AM64 and Vol737
Last edited:
There's a clear difference between this shooting and the Blake shooting. Dude with a history of mental illness and stabbing folks jumps out of a house unprovoked with a knife and starts charging a retreating cop, the cop can shoot.

There’s only been one shooting in recent times where the officer was clearly in the wrong. That was the Charleston shooting and EVERYONE condoned it and the officer was rightfully held accountable.

There’s only been one shooting in recent times where the officer was clearly in the wrong. That was the Charleston shooting and EVERYONE condoned it and the officer was rightfully held accountable.
I can think of at least 2 just in AZ

Reactions: McDad
No knock killed an innocent man in Lebanon, TN several years ago.

No knock killed Breonna recently.
I saw a report where body cams showed the officers did knock. Don't know if it's true. From what was said is the body cam footage hasn't been released yet so it's from a source. I guess we'll see.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I saw a report where body cams showed the officers did knock. Don't know if it's true. From what was said is the body cam footage hasn't been released yet so it's from a source. I guess we'll see.
i trust nothing coming from that police dept, the police union, or the officers involved. The only way to exonerate them in my eyes is irrefutable video evidence. Ironic, it is the one thing not released.

i trust nothing coming from that police dept, the police union, or the officers involved. The only way to exonerate them in my eyes is irrefutable video evidence. Ironic, it is the one thing not released.
I don't think they'll release it until the investigation is complete. I'm with you, I don't believe anything unless I see it with my own three eyes.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
I don't think they'll release it until the investigation is complete. I'm with you, I don't believe anything unless I see it with my own three eyes.
Yep I agree..... the next door neighbor supposedly heard them knock as well but who knows..... I wonder if they will release the audio where they taped her at the jail?

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back