Marxist Black Lives Matter

The little marxists aka democrats
bunch of idiots that shouldnt be in college at all -- that minimum wage career awaits them in the future

I'm sure their parents are very proud of them.

It's a long video but it's interesting to watch her interaction with the students and the campus police.

I still have a hard time logically rectifying how anti fascist don't want to let the other side speak. Seems to really nullify their message.

Liberalism has really never been something that could be defended logically. So many conflicts. It must me confusing to be a liberal.

I have to believe they just say "Screw it! I don't care if it makes sense! Let's just get behind it!"

Hate to see this happening in one of the friendliest towns in the US. We loved our drives thru the Dutch country of PA

Been there as well, has a massive Amish buffet few miles outside of town called Shady Maple. Hard to believe these riots have made it to a place like that.

Reactions: AM64
Blm needs to sit this one out. The shooting was clearly justified

Yeah, well, they won’t. Rational thought isn’t part of their platform. More like, a POC should never be harmed or killed for ANY reason by a police officer....or we will loot, pillage, destroy and assault everything and everyone around us.

This is what our college campuses look like. I blame bad parenting.

Anyone that has ever watched Kaitlin Bennet knows what she does. Girl's got stones.

Problem is this is mostly the product being put out by colleges and universities these days since they are entirely controlled by the liberal left Bolsheviks, from faculty all the way up to the administration of these institutions. Together, they shut down free speech and any dissenting voices. I’d be in favor of eliminating much of federal funding to colleges and universities.

Problem is this is mostly the product being put out by colleges and universities these days since they are entirely controlled by the liberal left Bolsheviks, from faculty all the way up to the administration of these institutions. Together, they shut down free speech and any dissenting voices. I’d be in favor of eliminating much of federal funding to colleges and universities.
If they're going to preach only one side then they need to be classified as political pacs and be treated as such.

119228665_10164316280430515_5926783018315879638_n.jpg

VN Store

Back