Marxist Black Lives Matter

The
Teenage and young adults (black, white, hispanic, middle easterner, african's) are more likely to steal and vandalize. I got my car broken into once and the camera's showed it was two white guys. The news proves race doesn't matter, character does and there's a bunch of bad people out here.
I’ll totally agree with that. The problems of today aren’t so much that cops hate blacks but you have so many youths with nothing to do and they join a gang. They need more jobs, either government funded jobs in the communities or private sector jobs. But whhat companies are gonna want to Invest in communities when they know their business is going to get looted and destroyed.

The

I’ll totally agree with that. The problems of today aren’t so much that cops hate blacks but you have so many youths with nothing to do and they join a gang. They need more jobs, either government funded jobs in the communities or private sector jobs. But whhat companies are gonna want to Invest in communities when they know their business is going to get looted and destroyed.

You're not going to get much private sector investment in bad communities because it's a business/financial risk loser for your investors. The best you can hope for is government funded (puke now) or non-profit opportunities. You need these opportunities in these communities because it may be harder to commute outside the community, depending on the place and public transportation. Normally these places wallow in being downtrodden and the government can be corrupt.

The best way out is through a strong foundation at home and taking advantage of the best your public school has to offer. Teenagers don't necessarily need a job as much as staying busy doing something constructive. The breadwinners need a decent paying job that is better than poverty level.

More and more people resisting arrest for one.
Actually you 2A champions need to come to the table. You can have any semi automatic you want as long as you register it. But the blowhards don't like the responsibility of being a responsible gun owner with accountability because "shal not be infringed".

By that logic how can you argue that we don't need the same rigorous process to do other things - like vote, force people to listen when someone speaks his mind, etc? If a pen is mightier than a sword and a voice can set off a wave of violence, then shouldn't the author/speaker/voter at least be declared mentally competent. What he or she does can initiate far more damage than a single AR-15 with a full magazine..

When is Congress going to start probing China and BLM for their attempts to sow division in the country?

Joe left congress and radical women hold the balls now - congress isn't going to do much probing at all any time soon.

The

You left out the other part. Thug life is more glamorous and easier than educating oneself - even when the necessary education is free. Change has to come from within communities - not from without. It's all about values and striving for something better than demanding it be given to you.

Actually you 2A champions need to come to the table. You can have any semi automatic you want as long as you register it. But the blowhards don't like the responsibility of being a responsible gun owner with accountability because "shal not be infringed".
Just because you believe something is responsible doesn’t make it so

Leo Terrell says BLM 'doesn't care' about Black police; Barr being criticized because he is White

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell ripped Black Lives Matter, calling it a left-wing political movement that, despite its name, doesn't care about Black lives but only minorities who are killed in altercations with law enforcement.

In that regard, Terrell told "Bill Hemmer Reports" Thursday, he has echoed Attorney General William Barr's sentiments on the matter, but observed that he has never taken the level of criticism that the nation's top prosecutor has.

Terrell applauded Barr, calling BLM's activism part of "the Democratic [Party] playbook."

"We’ve got to stop this. It’s OK for a White person to say the same thing that a Black person says -- I agree with Bill Barr .. Black Lives Matter is a gang that uses Black lives involving police officers as a tool to manipulate the public," the civil rights lawyer said.

Leo Terrell says BLM 'doesn't care' about Black police; Barr being criticized because he is White

Why should they be registered
They shouldnt have to be registered. Plenty of instances (especially in Cali) where law abiding citizens registered firearms only to have police show up and confiscate said firearms. Seems like Mick is fully compliant and content with giving away his 2A rights. Me and you on the other hand, we have different ideas from Mick. Mick = sucker!

Same with voting , you lefties need to come to the table . You can vote as long as you have proper ID, pay for a background check and pay to go to an 8 hour voting knowledge class . Scoot on up to that table and get you a big helping of reasonable and rational .
Edit : thanks for “ letting us have any semi auto we want“ . Not like we don’t already . U Boob .
Boooom!

Same with voting , you lefties need to come to the table . You can vote as long as you have proper ID, pay for a background check and pay to go to an 8 hour voting knowledge class . Scoot on up to that table and get you a big helping of reasonable and rational .
Edit : thanks for “ letting us have any semi auto we want“ . Not like we don’t already . U Boob .

Imagine if you had to PAY to take a class and pass it in order to vote then had to send another PAYMENT to the state who then decides if they want to send you a voter ID.

The realest $hit that gets ever spoke. It used to be a saying that when you heard something that was so cold all you could do was bust out laughing because it was so tough that you couldn't come up with it.

Lol...Cosplaying. Sounds like what several posters on this board do in their spare time.
Directly on point.

That isn't what Biden had stated though. I'm fine with responsible ownership as you've laid out but that isnt the rhetoric that's being used by the left.
And your statement above isn't the rhetoric that's being used by the right. If we can somewhat agree it really doesn't matter what rhetoric the left or right use.

And your statement above isn't the rhetoric that's being used by the right. If we can somewhat agree it really doesn't matter what rhetoric the left or right use.
What you and I want doesn't matter, what we say or think matters even less.

VN Store

Back