Marxist Black Lives Matter

These kids are already doomed and will end up dead or incarcerated before they’re 18. It’s a cultural failure from hell

Their CULTURE is their own worst enemy. Has been for generations, and will remain so for many generations into the future. Unfortunately, though, we all will suffer because of it.

Should of grabbed him up and turned him over his knee!

The difference in the times and how kids are raised . Replace that kid with me growing up and people would be streaming out of houses , yards , and stores , not to protect me but to see who got to me first to make it so I couldn’t set down for a while . Skin color of the adults wanting to tear my behind up for disrespecting another adult like that wouldn’t have mattered either .. it would have been first come first serve , and my dad would have finished up whatever they left off .

The difference in the times and how kids are raised . Replace that kid with me growing up and people would be streaming out of houses , yards , and stores , not to protect me but to see who got to me first to make it so I couldn’t set down for a while . Skin color of the adults wanting to tear my behind up for disrespecting another adult like that wouldn’t have mattered either .. it would have been first come first serve , and my dad would have finished up whatever they left off .
Damn reb, sounds like we grew up in the same neighborhood.

'Shut up b***h!' Toddler swings at Minnesota cops executing a murder warrant in lawless St Paul where crime has soared since the killing of George Floyd

The 30-second clip shows the unnamed boy standing in the street in his underwear, barefoot, screaming: 'Shut up b***h!' at a black police officer and telling him to 'shut the f*** up!'

He then turned to the other cop and made fun of his 'ugly a** shoes', while other barefoot and barely-dressed kids stood around him.

More disturbing is the commentary in the background of the video from what sounds like an adult male who called the black police officer 'Oreo head'.

It's unclear where the child's parents were, or who the subject of the murder warrant was.

There are now 620 sworn officers in the city of 305,877.

60159297-11004511-Police_officers_with_St_Paul_police_could_only_look_on_as_they_w-a-5_1657623582867.jpg

Police officers with St. Paul police could only look on as they were abused by small children in the street

60157659-11004511-Footage_has_been_released_that_was_shot_on_the_streets_of_St_Pau-a-6_1657623582870.jpg

Footage has been released that was shot on the streets of St. Paul, Minnesota that sees a young child hitting and cursing at police officers

60157665-11004511-The_cops_were_on_site_in_order_to_conduct_a_search_warrant_for_a-a-7_1657623582872.jpg

60159307-11004511-A_little_girl_wearing_a_diaper_watches_as_the_boy_attacks_the_tw-a-8_1657623582874.jpg

A little girl wearing a diaper watches as the boy attacks the two cops

Journalist Sheila Qualls shared the story first in a column for Alpha News, where she wrote that the 'behavior of these children is eerily similar to the behaviors of rioters who burned and looted Minneapolis two years ago.'

'They cussed, berated, and struck police officers with their fists. This video is disgraceful. Heartbreaking. It is unsettling to law enforcement officers who encounter this behavior daily. It should be frightening to all of us.

60157669-11004511-One_little_boy_could_be_seen_hitting_the_police_officer_as_they_-m-15_1657624879361.jpg

One little boy could be seen hitting the police officer as they walked away

Crime has been on the rise in Minneapolis and St. Paul suburbs over the last two years.

46003423-11004511-The_number_of_murders_in_Minnesota_increased_an_alarming_58_perc-a-4_1657623582810.jpg

The number of murders in Minnesota increased an alarming 58 percent in 2020

The video went viral on Twitter with many users shocked by what they had witnessed.

'These are not parents, this child has so much violence and hate that I don't think he has ever had a person read to him, cook him a meal that he can rely on daily. Give him a hug daily.

'So much rage. That's not normal for a child. Also not normal-out on the street, unsupervised, in their underwear.

Shocking moment TODDLER swings at cops as Minnesota officers try execute warrant for murder suspect | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Trillions trillions for this gov failure.

Maybe just maybe it is lack of Judeo Christian morality that is the issue. No compass whatsoever in whatever we see.

Yea...I go with that

'Shut up b***h!' Toddler swings at Minnesota cops executing a murder warrant in lawless St Paul where crime has soared since the killing of George Floyd

The 30-second clip shows the unnamed boy standing in the street in his underwear, barefoot, screaming: 'Shut up b***h!' at a black police officer and telling him to 'shut the f*** up!'

He then turned to the other cop and made fun of his 'ugly a** shoes', while other barefoot and barely-dressed kids stood around him.

More disturbing is the commentary in the background of the video from what sounds like an adult male who called the black police officer 'Oreo head'.

It's unclear where the child's parents were, or who the subject of the murder warrant was.

There are now 620 sworn officers in the city of 305,877.

60159297-11004511-Police_officers_with_St_Paul_police_could_only_look_on_as_they_w-a-5_1657623582867.jpg

Police officers with St. Paul police could only look on as they were abused by small children in the street

60157659-11004511-Footage_has_been_released_that_was_shot_on_the_streets_of_St_Pau-a-6_1657623582870.jpg

Footage has been released that was shot on the streets of St. Paul, Minnesota that sees a young child hitting and cursing at police officers

60157665-11004511-The_cops_were_on_site_in_order_to_conduct_a_search_warrant_for_a-a-7_1657623582872.jpg

60159307-11004511-A_little_girl_wearing_a_diaper_watches_as_the_boy_attacks_the_tw-a-8_1657623582874.jpg

A little girl wearing a diaper watches as the boy attacks the two cops

Journalist Sheila Qualls shared the story first in a column for Alpha News, where she wrote that the 'behavior of these children is eerily similar to the behaviors of rioters who burned and looted Minneapolis two years ago.'

'They cussed, berated, and struck police officers with their fists. This video is disgraceful. Heartbreaking. It is unsettling to law enforcement officers who encounter this behavior daily. It should be frightening to all of us.

60157669-11004511-One_little_boy_could_be_seen_hitting_the_police_officer_as_they_-m-15_1657624879361.jpg

One little boy could be seen hitting the police officer as they walked away

Crime has been on the rise in Minneapolis and St. Paul suburbs over the last two years.

46003423-11004511-The_number_of_murders_in_Minnesota_increased_an_alarming_58_perc-a-4_1657623582810.jpg

The number of murders in Minnesota increased an alarming 58 percent in 2020

The video went viral on Twitter with many users shocked by what they had witnessed.

'These are not parents, this child has so much violence and hate that I don't think he has ever had a person read to him, cook him a meal that he can rely on daily. Give him a hug daily.

'So much rage. That's not normal for a child. Also not normal-out on the street, unsupervised, in their underwear.

Shocking moment TODDLER swings at cops as Minnesota officers try execute warrant for murder suspect | Daily Mail Online
When this kid is shot by police in 10 years. You will know why and it’s nothing about the what the police will do

I guess this goes in here…. Guy shot at a woman and her kids through an apartment…. Barricades himself from the cops….shoots at the police…. Snipers finally take him out…. Woman goes off on idiot protestors standing up for this criminal.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
'This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed': Neighbor of black Minneapolis man, 20, who was shot dead by police after six-hour stand-off berates Black Lives Matter Protesters gathered outside her home

A Minneapolis mother berated Black Lives Matter protesters in the aftermath of the shooting of her Black neighbor.

Andrew 'Tekle' Sundberg, 20, was shot dead by police snipers in the city last Thursday following a stand-off. He was killed on his mother's birthday.

During a protest at the scene of the shooting on Saturday, Arabella Foss-Yarbrough drove up to protesters and yelled: 'This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not okay.'

According to the mother-of-two, she was cooking in her home on Wednesday night when Sundberg, who lived on the same floor, began shooting at her apartment.

Photos showed the bullet holes that ripped through her front door and bathroom mirror. Her children were unharmed in the attack.

In the wake of Sundberg's death, Black Lives Matter protests have started again in Minneapolis.

Foss-Yarbrough took issue with protesters saying: 'My kids have to deal with this and probably have a mental illness now because they almost lost their lives. There’s in my kitchen because he sat in the ******* hallway watching me move.'

She continued: 'He tried to kill me in front of my kids,' adding: 'I have black children; I am a woman of color! If I would have lost my life, would you guys do this for me?'

Neighbor of Minneapolis black man who was shot by police berates protesters | Daily Mail Online

'This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed': Neighbor of black Minneapolis man, 20, who was shot dead by police after six-hour stand-off berates Black Lives Matter Protesters gathered outside her home

A Minneapolis mother berated Black Lives Matter protesters in the aftermath of the shooting of her Black neighbor.

Andrew 'Tekle' Sundberg, 20, was shot dead by police snipers in the city last Thursday following a stand-off. He was killed on his mother's birthday.

During a protest at the scene of the shooting on Saturday, Arabella Foss-Yarbrough drove up to protesters and yelled: 'This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not okay.'

According to the mother-of-two, she was cooking in her home on Wednesday night when Sundberg, who lived on the same floor, began shooting at her apartment.

Photos showed the bullet holes that ripped through her front door and bathroom mirror. Her children were unharmed in the attack.

In the wake of Sundberg's death, Black Lives Matter protests have started again in Minneapolis.

Foss-Yarbrough took issue with protesters saying: 'My kids have to deal with this and probably have a mental illness now because they almost lost their lives. There’s in my kitchen because he sat in the ******* hallway watching me move.'

She continued: 'He tried to kill me in front of my kids,' adding: 'I have black children; I am a woman of color! If I would have lost my life, would you guys do this for me?'

Neighbor of Minneapolis black man who was shot by police berates protesters | Daily Mail Online

The point of BLM is that people of color should be able to do anything they want and not face consequence. Minneapolis will soon resemble Detroit and Baltimore. But the large cities are “thriving “.

Minneapolis has had a treasure trove of incidents that have been used as examples against the police. Joseph Tiegan incident is interesting. He died 11 years ago with allot of question marks surrounding his death and recently his son 16 was detained with 3 other children 14, 10 and 10 out at 930 pm in the area of gunshots.

Long video, lots of cussing by the children and their moms.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Portland Camp imagines life without cops, features BLM Coloring Book

portland-camp-blm-99.jpg

The group's curriculum for the coming session is unclear, but it's 2020 camp curriculum featured a "Black Lives Matter At School" coloring book and a "What is Police Abolition" section that imagined communities without police.

A kids’ camp in Portland, Oregon, is offering a free “social justice” session that has promoted Black Lives Matter-themed material and called for the abolishment of police in past summers.

Budding Roses is hosting the camp that will explore “social justice issues, youth leadership and arts activism” for kids in fourth through eighth grades from July 25 to Aug. 5. The previous two years were held virtually — as youngsters discussed race, gender and youth activism in the wake of the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor.

The group’s curriculum for the coming session is unclear, but it’s 2020 camp curriculum featured a “Black Lives Matter At School” coloring book and a “What is Police Abolition” section that imagined communities without cops.

The far-left camp’s website also contains information from a “Tear Gas for Portlanders” publication and usage of the irritant by Portland cops during the fervent summer 2020 protests.

portland-camp-blm-05.jpg

portland-camp-blm-04.jpg

Portland camp imagines life without cops, features BLM coloring book

BLM Activist Shaun King Threatens Reporters For Exposing Questionable Spending

shaun-king-e1542219385334.jpg

Prominent Black Lives Matter (BLM) activist Shaun King threatened the New York Post reporters who publicized his lavish spending of donor cash in two Instagram posts, warning the reporters that he will push back on them.

King accused the reporters of causing “white supremacists to show up at my doorstep to terrify my wife and kids” in the caption of one of the posts, which depict headshots of NY Post reporters Isabel Vincent and Kevin Sheehan. The journalists had each written unflattering stories pertaining to King’s questionable use of donation funds. (RELATED: Man Who Shaun King Falsely Accused Of Murdering Black Girl Is Dead From Apparent Suicide)

“I know where you live. Where you used to live. Where your family lives. Where they work. Where they play,” King wrote in one of the posts. “I’m going to at least make it uncomfortable for you,” King continued in regard to the reporters. Beyond the doxxing threats, King asserted the reporters “aren’t going to post about my personal life without consequence” in one of the captions.

BLM Activist Shaun King Threatens Reporters For Exposing Questionable Spending

VN Store

Back