Marxist Black Lives Matter

Stupidity can be expensive.

It's amazing how the stupid can amass the amounts of wealth they do, but all forms of "entertainment" from sports to "culture" seem to be teeming with the stupid. Sure doesn't say much for the people who made them wealthy either.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Black Lives Matter organiser who helped run demo that toppled Edward Colston's statue is Charged with Fraud involving Fundraiser Linked to the Protest Movement

One of the organisers of the Black Lives Matter demonstration that saw the toppling of Edward Colston's statue has been charged with fraud over a fundraiser linked to the protest movement.

Xahra Saleem, 22, will appear before magistrates in Bristol in January charged with two counts of fraud by abuse of position of trust after an investigation into a fundraising page attached to the BLM movement.

The first fundraiser was for the demonstration that saw the statue of Edward Colston toppled in Bristol back in 2020, and a second one set up to help support the people arrested afterwards.

Avon and Somerset Police investigated a GoFundMe page called 'BristBLM' initially set up for the demonstration on June 7, 2020 after donation money allegedly went missing.

64448847-11417065-Xahra_Saleem_22_one_of_the_organisers_of_the_Black_Lives_Matter_-m-3_1668178858632.jpg

Xahra Saleem, 22, one of the organisers of the Black Lives Matter demonstration that saw the toppling of Edward Colston's statue, has been charged with fraud over a fundraiser linked to the protest movement

BLM organiser who helped run demo that toppled Edward Colston's statue charged with fraud | Daily Mail Online

Black Lives Matter organiser who helped run demo that toppled Edward Colston's statue is Charged with Fraud involving Fundraiser Linked to the Protest Movement

One of the organisers of the Black Lives Matter demonstration that saw the toppling of Edward Colston's statue has been charged with fraud over a fundraiser linked to the protest movement.

Xahra Saleem, 22, will appear before magistrates in Bristol in January charged with two counts of fraud by abuse of position of trust after an investigation into a fundraising page attached to the BLM movement.

The first fundraiser was for the demonstration that saw the statue of Edward Colston toppled in Bristol back in 2020, and a second one set up to help support the people arrested afterwards.

Avon and Somerset Police investigated a GoFundMe page called 'BristBLM' initially set up for the demonstration on June 7, 2020 after donation money allegedly went missing.

64448847-11417065-Xahra_Saleem_22_one_of_the_organisers_of_the_Black_Lives_Matter_-m-3_1668178858632.jpg

Xahra Saleem, 22, one of the organisers of the Black Lives Matter demonstration that saw the toppling of Edward Colston's statue, has been charged with fraud over a fundraiser linked to the protest movement

BLM organiser who helped run demo that toppled Edward Colston's statue charged with fraud | Daily Mail Online
Shocking

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Ex-Virginia Tech Soccer Player Who Refused BLM Kneel Gets $100K in Settlement

A former Virginia Tech soccer player who accused her coach of benching her when she refused to kneel during a pregame social-justice demonstration will get $100,000 under a lawsuit settlement, a new report says.

Kiersten Hening is receiving the money after agreeing to dismiss the federal lawsuit she filed in 2021 against head coach Charles “Chugger” Adair on First Amendment grounds, the Roanoke Times reported.

Hening claimed she was benched after Adair became frustrated by her political views, which often differed from those of her teammates.

Hening had specifically refused to kneel during a social-justice demonstration in support of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020.

kriersten-hening-1.jpg

Former Virginia Tech soccer player Kiersten Hening, who accused her coach of benching her for not participating in a social justice demonstration, will receive $100,00 in a lawsuit settlement.

Kiersten Hening, ex-Virginia Tech soccer player who refused BLM kneel, gets $100K

Ex-Virginia Tech Soccer Player Who Refused BLM Kneel Gets $100K in Settlement

A former Virginia Tech soccer player who accused her coach of benching her when she refused to kneel during a pregame social-justice demonstration will get $100,000 under a lawsuit settlement, a new report says.

Kiersten Hening is receiving the money after agreeing to dismiss the federal lawsuit she filed in 2021 against head coach Charles “Chugger” Adair on First Amendment grounds, the Roanoke Times reported.

Hening claimed she was benched after Adair became frustrated by her political views, which often differed from those of her teammates.

Hening had specifically refused to kneel during a social-justice demonstration in support of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020.

kriersten-hening-1.jpg

Former Virginia Tech soccer player Kiersten Hening, who accused her coach of benching her for not participating in a social justice demonstration, will receive $100,00 in a lawsuit settlement.

Kiersten Hening, ex-Virginia Tech soccer player who refused BLM kneel, gets $100K

Good for her. It shouldn't have gotten to that point but that's what happens when you put America haters in charge.

All BLM folks are terrorists by your reckoning. What do you call far right school and church mass murderers, vehicle crowd slaughterers, and far rightists who call for attacks on law enforcement?
I'm going to go with mass murderers, crowd slaughterers, and LEO attackers. Did I win a prize?

I'm going to go with mass murderers, crowd slaughterers, and LEO attackers. Did I win a prize?

I notice how you ignored the cited source. Something you Trumpines always do. So you win the Trumpliar prize. Congrats.

BLM-backed Dem candidate Sentenced to 22 months in Prison for Wire Fraud scheme

A former Black Lives Matter-backed Democratic candidate has been sentenced to 22 months in prison.

Karen Carter Peterson, a former Louisiana Democratic Party chair and state senator, received the sentence on Wednesday after pleading guilty to a wire fraud charge that included routing more than $140,000 in campaign and party funds to outside individuals and companies and using the money on personal expenses, including gambling.

AP22195636010053.jpg

Karen Carter Peterson, a former Louisiana Democratic Party chair, received a 22-month prison sentence for a wire fraud scheme. (AP Photo/Melinda Deslatte, File)

BLM-backed Dem candidate sentenced to 22 months in prison for wire fraud scheme

BLM-backed Dem candidate Sentenced to 22 months in Prison for Wire Fraud scheme

A former Black Lives Matter-backed Democratic candidate has been sentenced to 22 months in prison.

Karen Carter Peterson, a former Louisiana Democratic Party chair and state senator, received the sentence on Wednesday after pleading guilty to a wire fraud charge that included routing more than $140,000 in campaign and party funds to outside individuals and companies and using the money on personal expenses, including gambling.

AP22195636010053.jpg

Karen Carter Peterson, a former Louisiana Democratic Party chair, received a 22-month prison sentence for a wire fraud scheme. (AP Photo/Melinda Deslatte, File)
BLM-backed Dem candidate sentenced to 22 months in prison for wire fraud scheme

Serves her right, and anyone who blatantly breaks laws. Or speaks out of both sides of their mouth. You want to play tit-for-tat, I want to see bigots like you serve up the same judgmental hate for the protoplasmic lifeforms from your own ideology front yard. Unlike you, I don't blindly follow the herd. I'm a when you're right, you're right, when you're wrong, you're wrong guy. Knowing how such thinking is lost on things like you, graze with your herd. Be careful, some folks spray RoundUp on pastures.

All BLM folks are terrorists by your reckoning. What do you call far right school and church mass murderers, vehicle crowd slaughterers, and far rightists who call for attacks on law enforcement?
Just out of curiosity what is a vehicle crowd slaughterer?

Are we talking about like Christmas Parade or Charlottesville purposeful run people over?........Or people banging on cars angrily as a protest and making others fear for their safety so they feel the need to remove themselves from the situation they did not create?

Just pointing out there are very distinct differences in some of these situations and the context matters.

While I don't believe that all BLM protestors were terrorists those that stayed after dark were at the very least part of the problem and in varying degrees party to the lawlessness and destruction. There was not enough condemnation from the movement because at least to some degree that violence and destruction served a purpose. When a movement/group uses/relies on violence and terror they are by definition terrorists.

Are we talking about like Christmas Parade or Charlottesville purposeful run people over?........Or people banging on cars angrily as a protest and making others fear for their safety so they feel the need to remove themselves from the situation they did not create?

Just pointing out there are very distinct differences in some of these situations and the context matters.

While I don't believe that all BLM protestors were terrorists those that stayed after dark were at the very least part of the problem and in varying degrees party to the lawlessness and destruction. There was not enough condemnation from the movement because at least to some degree that violence and destruction served a purpose. When a movement/group uses/relies on violence and terror they are by definition terrorists.
His cited source was over a decade before the specific incidents that you named, just in case you get asked.

His cited source was over a decade before the specific incidents that you named, just in case you get asked.
I just went back and read some of that article and some of it is horribly worded. In one bullet point I suspect the wording is intentional in it's vagueness.

Reactions: jp1

Are we talking about like Christmas Parade or Charlottesville purposeful run people over?........Or people banging on cars angrily as a protest and making others fear for their safety so they feel the need to remove themselves from the situation they did not create?Just pointing out there are very distinct differences in some of these situations and the context matters.

Everything you said applies to far rightists, hate groups, and so-called conservatives as well. Far as I'm concerned, there are bigots on both sides. But mainly the rightists are the ones parading around with guns, threatening public officials, engaging in murdering, even of people just jogging, shooting up churches, malls, schools etc. Still, both are bigot infected. Romans 3:10

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Everything you said applies to far rightists, hate groups, and so-called conservatives as well. Far as I'm concerned, there are bigots on both sides. But mainly the rightists are the ones parading around with guns, threatening public officials, engaging in murdering, even of people just jogging, shooting up churches, malls, schools etc. Still, both are bigot infected. Romans 3:10

" And My father dwelt in a tent."

It's not just the rightists, or mainly the rightists as you put it. In one breath you say it's both sides then mainly those on the right. That isn't correct. You are allowing your bias to dictate your reality.

In essence you really aren't all that different than the fringe on the right.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
It's not just the rightists, or mainly the rightists as you put it. In one breath you say it's both sides then mainly those on the right. That isn't correct. You are allowing your bias to dictate your reality.
In essence you really aren't all that different than the fringe on the right.

SIGH!!! That's pretty much what I said. But that's Ok, I know one cannot reason with brain-deaf people such as yourself. Well bye for the day, you guys have entertained me plenty, so thanks for that.

SIGH!!! That's pretty much what I said. But that's Ok, I know one cannot reason with brain-deaf people such as yourself. Well bye for the day, you guys have entertained me plenty, so thanks for that.
No it isn't what you said at all.

Brain deaf, unable to reason? Quit projecting.

Reactions: jp1 and dovervolz
No it isn't what you said at all.
Brain deaf, unable to reason? Quit projecting.

Wow, you can't even original post. Had to borrow/steal mine to express yourself. It's OK, they say mimicking is a form of praise, so thank you.

There are plenty of mass shootings that have been committed by leftists, so I'm not sure what you are getting at.

VN Store

Back