Marxist Black Lives Matter

I leaned something today. Kyle Rittenhouse was a peace officer........ Based on Huff's standard.

Really, the only thing these cases have in common is right-wing people shooting protesters. Whatever label you want to put on Rittenhouse, you can go argue about in that thread. I would guess Rittenhouse thought of himself as an officer of the peace, and that was his intent.

Foster didn't even fire his weapon, and we have absolutely 0 evidence whatsoever that he was doing anything other than trying to keep the peace.

Really, the only thing these cases have in common is right-wing people shooting protesters. Whatever label you want to put on Rittenhouse, you can go argue about in that thread. I would guess Rittenhouse thought of himself as an officer of the peace, and that was his intent.

Foster didn't even fire his weapon, and we have absolutely 0 evidence whatsoever that he was doing anything other than trying to keep the peace.
Wow. Huff normally you sit the fence better stormy on temps lap but you have gone full blown Luther on this. From the link I post he was decelerating from 12 mph, last time I checked that means slowing down ...when the gun was aimed at him he was fully stopped, surrounded and had people banging on his vehicle....couple that with someone in the crown firing a gun and there actually being a bullet that stuck his vehicle.Screenshot_20230413-165647.png

Last edited:
Wow. Huff normally you sit the fence better but you have gone full blown Luther on this. From the link I post he was decelerating from 12 mph, last time I checked that means slowing down ...when the gun was aimed at him he was fully stopped, surrounded and had people banging on his vehicle....couple that with someone in the crown firing a gun and there actually being a bullet that stuck his vehicle.

Foster did not point his gun at him and did not shoot at him. You cannot shoot Foster because you ran your car into a crowd and then thought you were in danger. Your link proved nothing. The "expert" owned the faults in his study and confirmed some footage makes it appear the car is accelerating. It's shakey testimony at best.

Foster did not point his gun at him and did not shoot at him. You cannot shoot Foster because you ran your car into a crowd and then thought you were in danger. Your link proved nothing. The "expert" owned the faults in his study and confirmed some footage makes it appear the car is accelerating. It's shakey testimony at best.
When he gets pardoned I hope you start a protest against it

No, they were both idiots who should have never been there with a weapon like that, just by having that weapon they were seeking some conflict.

Rittenhouse sought to remove himself from conflict, this guy walked toward it. I think because he felt he had superiority because he was armed with a long gun. He was swinging his d!$? around in a similar manner to Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse, either by luck or just being smart did enough to attempt to remove himself from the situation before firing in self defense in the eyes of the law.

Had Rittenhouse advanced toward the guy with the pistol I would have considered the guy with the pistol justified in shooting him.

Based on Texas law either of those guys that day Foster or Perry would have been justified in shooting the other. One was going about their business, the other went to play big d!#@ just like Rittenhouse did that day. The fact you can't admit it is ironic to me.

When he gets pardoned I hope you start a protest against it

Nothing at all changes for me or anybody with the outcome of this potential pardon. I'm far more concerned about supposed 2a supporters doing mental gymnastics to exonerate a guy who killed somebody for simply doing what we all want and expect armed citizens to do. 2a (or insert key constitutional principle here) only matters if the culture war isn't a factor. Then all bets are off. Seriously, we're so ****ed

How is that relevant?

Nothing at all changes for me or anybody with the outcome of this potential pardon. I'm far more concerned about supposed 2a supporters doing mental gymnastics to exonerate a guy who killed somebody for simply doing what we all want and expect armed citizens to do. 2a (or insert key constitutional principle here) only matters if the culture war isn't a factor. Then all bets are off. Seriously, we're so ****ed
I for one don't expect protesters to be armed, and I certainly don't expect them to level a weapon at someone not involved. You certainly have a twisted view here.

We are screwed especially with Marxist anti gun people like you who literally see a picture of a guy pointing a gun thru a window of a car or at the head of another person (Rittenhouse) and thinks self defense doesn't hold up because those honest and law abiding rioters hitting his car and fireing weapons at him say that he didn't do that despite photo evidence....anywhere else besides a liberal craphole city and he is acquitted..
More footage will come out later. Just like J6. And he will be pardoned. If not sooner...(shaman anyone) you support a party a ideology of tyranny and lies

The secret to getting out of jail free is transing yourself. You’ll either get off Scott free, never be charged in the first place, or at the very least be put in a women’s prison.
And the Governor of Texas is pardoning a guy named Daniel Perry who murdered a black person after he said "It is official I am racist because I do not agree with people acting like monkeys." Sounds like an equally awesome get out of jail card.

Reactions: captainfalcon777
And the Governor of Texas is pardoning a guy named Daniel Perry who murdered a black person after he said "It is official I am racist because I do not agree with people acting like monkeys." Sounds like an equally awesome get out of jail card.
I would’ve shot a guy in a group of rioters swarming my car in the street that had an AK-47 aimed at me too. He could’ve had a swastika tattoo and he’d still just be defending himself.

I would’ve shot a guy in a group of rioters swarming my car in the street that had an AK-47 aimed at me too. He could’ve had a swastika tattoo and he’d still just be defending himself.
Honestly this new trend of judging someone’s guilt or innocence not based on evidence, but on whether or not you’re in line with the approved narrative is disturbing. Social credit score-esque.

Honestly this new trend of judging someone’s guilt or innocence not based on evidence, but on whether or not you’re in line with the approved narrative is disturbing. Social credit score-esque.

I do think the acceptance of the public court of opinion being so quick to judge and cast people aside is alarming, but wasn't the dude tried in court and found guilty? That's the gold standard of justice envied across the world.

EDIT: Also LMAO you just said you're mad about "judging someone's guilt or innocence not based on evidence" then you make a claim he was justified because he was "swarmed" which the evidence, and the jury, found to be inaccurate. So you only dislike people following narratives when they don't fit yours? Everyone should aim to be consistent in their outrage.

I do think the acceptance of the public court of opinion being so quick to judge and cast people aside is alarming, but wasn't the dude tried in court and found guilty? That's the gold standard of justice envied across the world.

EDIT: Also LMAO you just said you're mad about "judging someone's guilt or innocence not based on evidence" then you make a claim he was justified because he was "swarmed" which the evidence, and the jury, found to be inaccurate. So you only dislike people following narratives when they don't fit yours? Everyone should aim to be consistent in their outrage.

This is all getting moved to the politics forum, but people choosing to die on the Daniel Perry hill is truly stupid: BTW, the guy Perry murdered was white, not that it is super important.

Reactions: captainfalcon777

And OJ was innocent. He was found guilty in Austin. They’re ideologues who were never going to be fair. People still think Kyle Rittenhouse was a cold blooded psychopath for Christ sake.
This is all getting moved to the politics forum, but people choosing to die on the Daniel Perry hill is truly stupid: BTW, the guy Perry murdered was white, not that it is super important.

He could threaten to bomb a puppy hospital and it wouldn’t matter to what actually happened.

Wasn’t aimed at him, open carry is allowed here. Dude posted he was about to kill someone that week on social media lol

And OJ was innocent. He was found guilty in Austin. They’re ideologues who were never going to be fair. People still think Kyle Rittenhouse was a cold blooded psychopath for Christ sake.

He could threaten to bomb a puppy hospital and it wouldn’t matter to what actually happened.

Give me a break, just cuz it’s Austin? The narrative is strong with this one!

Wasn’t aimed at him, open carry is allowed here. Dude posted he was about to kill someone that week on social media lol
So if I post about rioters destroying my city and hyperbolically say I could kill them, then have those rioters surround my car, kicking and punching it and another guy with an AK-47 pointed at me, I should just sit back and hope nothing bad happens because I made a distasteful tweet? That’s like using lyrics to convict a rapper for something, which is finally being made illegal most places.

After it happened, Austin PD said it was cut and dry self defense. The DA elected to indict him anyways, surprise surprise he’s Soros funded too.

Sorry, but I don’t buy other BLM rioters witness testimony that claims he wasn’t aiming the gun at him. They have every incentive to lie, and none to tell the truth.

So if I post about rioters destroying my city and hyperbolically say I could kill them, then have those rioters surround my car, kicking and punching it and another guy with an AK-47 pointed at me, I should just sit back and hope nothing bad happens because I made a distasteful tweet? That’s like using lyrics to convict a rapper for something, which is finally being made illegal most places.

After it happened, Austin PD said it was cut and dry self defense. The DA elected to indict him anyways, surprise surprise he’s Soros funded too.

Sorry, but I don’t buy other BLM rioters witness testimony that claims he wasn’t aiming the gun at him. They have every incentive to lie, and none to tell the truth.

You are absolutely disgusting.

VN Store

Back