Marxist Black Lives Matter

So if I post about rioters destroying my city and hyperbolically say I could kill them, then have those rioters surround my car, kicking and punching it and another guy with an AK-47 pointed at me, I should just sit back and hope nothing bad happens because I made a distasteful tweet? That’s like using lyrics to convict a rapper for something, which is finally being made illegal most places.

After it happened, Austin PD said it was cut and dry self defense. The DA elected to indict him anyways, surprise surprise he’s Soros funded too.

Sorry, but I don’t buy other BLM rioters witness testimony that claims he wasn’t aiming the gun at him. They have every incentive to lie, and none to tell the truth.
🤦🏼‍♂️

You are absolutely disgusting.
regardless if he said anything on social media. Texas has a “stand your ground” law. So by the legal term he is just a law abiding citizen. Dude FAFO about carrying a weapon around in the great state of Texas, during a riot.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
View attachment 546363
Anyone telling me they wouldn’t open fire in this situation is either lying, or doesn’t own a gun.
And foster was released warned by police to stop pointing his gun at people or he will get shot. Guess he should have heeded that advice.... Also there was a shot fired and struck Perry's car, it didn't come from foster but couple that with an AK pointed at him... I'm shooting to

View attachment 546363
Anyone telling me they wouldn’t open fire in this situation is either lying, or doesn’t own a gun.
1. According to Texas law…. He should have been found innocent

2. He seems like a trash human.

3. It is being politicized by both sides

4. We need to stop allowing politicians and the media to manipulate us.

5. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes( rioters and Daniel)

First of all it’s a tail light and secondly I know you’re just being an idiot. that’s not the person who fafo
tail light*

my bad, go ahead and shoot her now.

stand your ground!! that 110 lb female is a threat to that 2500 lb car!

Edit: Ok the circle indicates a guy with a mask on. Shouldve circled better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volsdeep4
tail light*

my bad, go ahead and shoot her now.

stand your ground!! that 110 lb female is a threat to that 2500 lb car!
How disingenuous do you have to be to grandstand about the girl in the back and ignore literally everyone else, namely the guy with the AK-47 right in front of his windshield lmfao

How disingenuous do you have to be to grandstand about the girl in the back and ignore literally everyone else, namely the guy with the AK-47 right in front of his windshield lmfao
I see it now. Yes, if that is an AK. Guy is an idiot.

Ill admit that was stupid on my part. LOL.

I was thinking what the hell are these dudes talking about?

Ill have my cup of coffee before descending into PF next time.

Haha it’s too early. @Christian Lowe needs to go back to kindergarten
Agreed. Dude is there, with an AK. That's the world we live in.

Anyone brandishing a gun around, in a protest has a death wish. Logically, to me. He's no different than the alt righter doing the exact thing - to prove a point. In fact, in this crazy world it wouldnt surprise me if that's Christian Lowe dressed up as a BLM protestor, trying to start ****.

Anyone willing to take guy up on his stupidity, better be willing to live with the fallout of taking a life. Its easy for us to sit here an play internet tough guy. Ultimately, those are decisions made in a split second. Why? If a situation can be deescalated and everyone can go home. Why?

There are documented cases of SYG laws being abused for pre meditated murder. But because the way those laws are written, folks do their bidding.

I dont know of a better way to vet gun sales to mentally unstable. But, unfortunately this is the world we live in. And it needs to happen.

Reactions: jp1 and Volsdeep4

Anyone brandishing a gun around, in a protest has a death wish. Logically, to me. He's no different than the alt righter doing the exact thing - to prove a point. In fact, in this crazy world it wouldnt surprise me if that's Christian Lowe dressed up as a BLM protestor, trying to start ****.

Anyone willing to take guy up on his stupidity, better be willing to live with the fallout of taking a life. Its easy for us to sit here an play internet tough guy. Ultimately, those are decisions made in a split second. Why? If a situation can be deescalated and everyone can go home. Why?

There are documented cases of SYG laws being abused for pre meditated murder. But because the way those laws are written, folks do their bidding.

I dont know of a better way to vet gun sales to mentally unstable. But, unfortunately this is the world we live in. And it needs to happen.
Absolutely, you are at a protest with an Ak (which I have heard wasn’t even load, to which why would you carry and unloaded gun?)

That is a true statement though. I mean when the protest a couple years ago were going on. There were BLM groups with good peaceful protest and then the Jack wads who looted.

SYG, in its entirety, is a good law. Even if the man who shot him went to the place looking to do so. He only shot someone that proved to be a threat to him. I hate that anyone is dead and not going home. That’s the million dollar answer. How to check for stupid people buying guns.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Absolutely, you are at a protest with an Ak (which I have heard wasn’t even load, to which why would you carry and unloaded gun?)

That is a true statement though. I mean when the protest a couple years ago were going on. There were BLM groups with good peaceful protest and then the Jack wads who looted.

SYG, in its entirety, is a good law. Even if the man who shot him went to the place looking to do so. He only shot someone that proved to be a threat to him. I hate that anyone is dead and not going home. That’s the million dollar answer. How to check for stupid people buying guns.
agreed. even folks I know who own gun stores agree.

Reactions: Volsdeep4

What makes you think I would even pretend to align myself with neo marxists?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What makes you think I would even pretend to align myself with neo marxists?
Not everything is political.

But there have been instances where, in an attempt to ignite volatile situations, folks have joined BLM protests - even joining in on destroying property. And were successful in lighting said powder keg.

I dont care who they are. What their political beliefs are. A person using unlawful means to incite fear is an act of terrorism.

All of them.

As usual, you see what you want to see.
I saw a fuzzy, grainy picture. Early in the AM.

I thought he was talking about the big, angry girl touching guy's car.

Guy with an unloaded AK. I mean, while different. You want me to support someone blasting his face off?

Ever been? It’s like if San Francisco had an enclave in Texas.

I live here and this statement is completely false. It’s like a bigger and better version of Knoxville because there’s more things to do. People from both sides of the aisle live in harmony despite what Fox News says lol, don’t believe everything you see in a headline

Because I would defend myself against a mob destroying my community? Oh well.
These generalizations are dangerous. Throughout history the media has been used by those seeking power and fortune, to exact their own agendas. Typically negativistic. Media Agenda Setting Theory.

I would take anything I hear on Fox, or MSNBC with a grade of slaw, moran. Its factual that Feaux reporters dont believe the stuff they're reporting. So it holds, sensationalism sells.

My point is to use critical skills to inform yourself. Not everything is politically motivated.

Someone picking up a gun and playing judge and jury to kill someone, has also made a decision. Just as person who picked up an assault rifle to go protest, chose. Whether there was pre meditation or not, guy shot someone in broad daylight. Others could have been shot. Politics aside.

Clearly the Army sargeant didnt go out that day with intent to murder. So, I think murder charge is ridiculous. Was it self defense? I dunno. Was it 3rd degree, unintentional manslaughter? That's up to a jury to decide.

Certainly interesting from a legal perspective.

These generalizations are dangerous. Throughout history the media has been used by those seeking power and fortune, to exact their own agendas. Typically negativistic. Media Agenda Setting Theory.

I would take anything I hear on Fox, or MSNBC with a grade of slaw, moran. Its factual that Feaux reporters dont believe the stuff they're reporting. So it holds, sensationalism sells.

My point is to use critical skills to inform yourself. Not everything is politically motivated.

Someone picking up a gun and playing judge and jury to kill someone, has also made a decision. Just as person who picked up an assault rifle to go protest, chose. Whether there was pre meditation or not, guy shot someone in broad daylight. Others could have been shot. Politics aside.

Clearly the Army sargeant didnt go out that day with intent to murder. So, I think murder charge is ridiculous. Was it self defense? I dunno. Was it 3rd degree, unintentional manslaughter? That's up to a jury to decide.

Certainly interesting from a legal perspective.
You can’t think riots across the world that caused 2-3 billion dollars in damage over a junkie dying in Minneapolis were organic, and not political then say that news corporations push an agenda when they’re the reason for the riots in the first place. Everything they do is inherently political. Nothing they report is unbiased. That’s the point. Retards watch the news and go burn their city down because the narrative police said to be mad that day.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back