Marxist Black Lives Matter

Excellent news. It's a travesty he was ever arrested in the first place.
He was convicted by a jury of Murder. Seems like he definitely should have been arrested. I thought we wanted to be tough on criminals and not let dangerous people out of prison? His texts before this incident show he wanted to shoot protesters, and he acted on that desire. But I guess it’s ok if the person he murders is someone you disagree politically.

He was convicted by a jury of Murder. Seems like he definitely should have been arrested. I thought we wanted to be tough on criminals and not let dangerous people out of prison? His texts before this incident show he wanted to shoot protesters, and he acted on that desire. But I guess it’s ok if the person he murders is someone you disagree politically.
Following the liberal playbook. "We hate cops! *Cop shoots unarmed conservative woman at the capitol*. What a great cop, she deserved it!"

Following the liberal playbook. "We hate cops! *Cop shoots unarmed conservative woman at the capitol*. What a great cop, she deserved it!"

I knew it wouldn’t take long before somebody said “WhAt abOuT Ashli baBbit!?!?” So you equate people exercising their constitutional right to protest with criminality? Babbit was engaged in a criminal act when she was shot. Sorry, forcibly storming the capital building and trying to disrupt a congressional session is a crime no matter how much you want it not to be.

Reactions: TN Ribs
I knew it wouldn’t take long before somebody said “WhAt abOuT Ashli baBbit!?!?” So you equate people exercising their constitutional right to protest with criminality? Babbit was engaged in a criminal act when she was shot. Sorry, forcibly storming the capital building and trying to disrupt a congressional session is a crime no matter how much you want it not to be.
That's a lot of words to say that yes you do agree with murdering someone you disagree with politically.

Also you cross your constitutional right to protest when you surround, detain, impede, intimidate, and point rifles at people using a public roadway. But yea Babbit bad, evil lady. Pew pew.

And by the logic you just stated in this post protestors who forcibly entered NY college campuses could have been justifiably shot by police for breaking the law.

Think about what you are saying.

Now if you want to argue that the officer thought the lives of those in the capital were at risk that's fine...... But the officers standing on the other side near her did not seem to feel like there was an imminent threat worthy of lethal force. It's a borderline case and the fact they should have not been there at all in probably why he wasn't charged..... But do we really want to shoot people for protest?

Or has an AK47 pointed at me.

lmao. It was in Austin, TX. His whole arrest, sham trial, and sham jury decisions were 100% political. Hence his being pardoned with irrefutable and clear evidence that every rational person in the country can see and has known. No non-communist is getting a fair trial in Austin. You're too funny.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
It it criminal to point a gun at a person and hold them hostage in a car on the street?

lmao. It was in Austin, TX. His whole arrest, sham trial, and sham jury decisions were 100% political. Hence his being pardoned with irrefutable and clear evidence that every rational person in the country can see and has known. No non-communist is getting a fair trial in Austin. You're too funny.
I don’t think anything about this is funny. Somebody’s dead and a murderer is back on the street.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Then why bring it up... If the witness was in the protest which is likely... Why would they testify to anything different... Hell protesters said the same crap about Rittenhouse to the video showed them lying...
I don’t think the entire case hinged on eye witness testimony. There was other evidence brought up as well.

What part of "peaceful protest" involves pointing an SKS at somebody? You dont point a gun at anything you dont intend to kill. Period. If you do point a gun at someone, they are well within their rights to shoot you dead...unless you are in YOUR home and Castle Doctrine applies or perhaps some other rare and extenuating circumstances. Point a gun at someone on a public street and they shoot 1st and kill you? Thats your fault. Austin has seen so much influx by the same people that ruined California that it is quite liberal now. The rest of Texas will have to get out and vote to keep them and others from turning their state into a liberal Hellhole like CA, OR,and WA have become.

VN Store

Back