Mass Shooting in Atlanta

That wasn't a moral stance he just used it to justify testing other humans as livestock.

Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it moral, I will. I got spare time.
lol....we allowed our country to be led by slave owners. At the time, those founding fathers were respected and admired as wise and moral men.

lol....we allowed our country to be led by slave owners. At the time, those founding fathers were respected and admired as wise and moral men.
Not true. Some were but many of their actions were not known to the public. You don't have to always cancel the entire person

No they were just rich men.

It's no different from then to now, they were rich politicians that some people liked and others hated

No they were just rich men.

It's no different from then to now, they were rich politicians that some people liked and others hated
So are you saying you agree with utvolpj that the views on the morality of slave ownership has not changed over the past 3000 years? 150 years?

So are you saying you agree with utvolpj that the views on the morality of slave ownership has not changed over the past 3000 years? 150 years?

Kinda yeah, I think probably the slaves themselves thought it was plenty immoral. And the majority of the population weren't owning slaves at all so I think they probably had their doubts.

Your history is only focusing on the rich elites at the top. Just because they had poor values doesn't mean everyone else felt the same way

Were those against slavery immoral? You can't have both be moral stances

You are confused again on societal norms and personal morality. It has never been moral to own another human.
The percentage of the population viewing it as moral changed greatly over time.

Is eating meat moral?

Is abortion moral?

Is the death penalty moral?

When is war moral, if ever?

Yes

Not always.

No

And you would say what to people who answer differently?
Their views of morality are wrong and yours are right?

Is a healthy woman choosing to abort a pregnancy at 3 months making a moral decision?

And you would say what to people who answer differently?
Their views of morality are wrong and yours are right?

Is a healthy woman choosing to abort a pregnancy at 3 months making a moral decision?

That they have different values and principles than me. Morality is personal and they have to live with the decisions they make.

No.

That they have different values and principles than me. Morality is personal and they have to live with the decisions they make.

No.
lol.

And those views on what is moral and immoral change over time.

maybe someday when we get cut off in traffic we can just pull out our guns and waste the guy who cut us off.... since morals change and all :rolleyes:

that's a natural progression there

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back