Maui fire. What is going on?

The underlying conspiracy is that they burned Maui so they could make it a smart city, because lots of people will get rich off that. Then, there is all kinds of stuff folded into that, like 2,000 missing children that are now being trafficked, and the fires were caused by space lasers.

It's so easy to fool people. You post an Instagram video of olive trees burning from the inside out and say "How do you explain this? Trees don't burn from the inside out." All the audience has to do is read through the comments to find the one person saying, "It's an olive tree and they do burn from the inside out." and then you fact check that guy and then realize "I guess it's probably not space lasers." But a lot of people aren't willing to do that bare minimum amount of work, and they conclude "space lasers"

Wow, if you have to jump through that many hoops to debunk it it's almost got to be true!

I've seen a video about some special blue paint that is laser resistant...... Must be the same conspiracy.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
The underlying conspiracy is that they burned Maui so they could make it a smart city, because lots of people will get rich off that. Then, there is all kinds of stuff folded into that, like 2,000 missing children that are now being trafficked, and the fires were caused by space lasers.

It's so easy to fool people. You post an Instagram video of olive trees burning from the inside out and say "How do you explain this? Trees don't burn from the inside out." All the audience has to do is read through the comments to find the one person saying, "It's an olive tree and they do burn from the inside out." and then you fact check that guy and then realize "I guess it's probably not space lasers." But a lot of people aren't willing to do that bare minimum amount of work, and they conclude "space lasers"

Not specific to Maui but you do know DEW weapons exist, right?

It is. I saw people walking around with masks on and I was like...

200.gif

Reactions: just bob

VN Store

Back