Maxine Waters Impresses Yet Again

The fact that the most corrupt president ever is our last chance to get rid of corruption is bizarre.

Not as corrupt as the past 4 in the past almost 30 years and almost 40..thank the good lord he won instead of clintun.

Please show some proof! Not some BS speculation about what could have happened.

Just because you guys believe it happened because you despise the Clintons doesn't mean it did. There has never been one ounce of proof linking any of these deaths back to the Clintons. No one knows if they're responsible for this.

With all the **** you've spewed about the lack of proof of The Trumps colliding with Russians, you shouldn't even speak about this.

Thats the point. Some things are perfectly fine to speculate on while others demand absolute proof before speculation..

Give me a f@@king break.

The whole Trump collusion thing doesn't even make sense. In what way would Russia be able to help? Fake news on Facebook? GTFO. That is retarded, and no offense to liberals intended. Trump collusion is a product of mass hysteria from a bunch of sore assed losers. No matter what happens HILLARY WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. Come to terms with that. Now pray to your god that the economy collapses before the next election because running on a ticket of Tranny rights ain't going to win the White House.

Reactions: 8 people
'79 seems to have drawn that conclusion. How much confidence do you have in '79's observational skills?

You stated you lived in the hood and I assumed Luther was your name + rabid history revisionist and democrat there is just no way I would have ever pinned you as a White guy. Color me shocked.

Reactions: 6 people
And that infuriates the Libs on here..😂

They have a hard time accepting not only the truth but reality. These are the same people who want to have "conversations" about society yet crap their diapers and fall into a infantile rage when presented with reality. When you see words like "ignorant" or any attempt at deflection you know they have lost.

Reactions: 3 people
They have a hard time accepting not only the truth but reality. These are the same people who want to have "conversations" about society yet crap their diapers and fall into a infantile rage when presented with reality. When you see words like "ignorant" or any attempt at deflection you know they have lost.

#woke

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back