Maxine Waters Impresses Yet Again

Well to be fair race is simply a construct.

This is good though. It shows how the language is being used. "White nationalist" simply means you don't agree with the progressive ideology. So if a guy from Mexico who migrated here legally thinks we should build a wall, he's a white nationalist. This is the 2017 upgrade on racist, in that you can now lump in any minority that dares to agree with a "white" idea.

Reactions: 7 people
Well to be fair race is simply a construct.

This is good though. It shows how the language is being used. "White nationalist" simply means you don't agree with the progressive ideology. So if a guy from Mexico who migrated here legally thinks we should build a wall, he's a white nationalist. This is the 2017 upgrade on racist, in that you can now lump in any minority that dares to agree with a "white" idea.

Race is a humanized version of breeds. Like animals homo sapiens have different breeds...but people tend to frown from referring to humans in animal like terms because supposedly we are "special".

Nb4 D4H swoops in with his lunatic Native Africans hold all genetic traits crazy talk

Maxine Waters still hasn't explained Bizarre Twitter hacking claim

Rep. Waters claimed, on Twitter, that her 'Twitter account has been erased'

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters has yet to explain her bizarre claim that her Twitter account was hacked and erased.

Waters, the chair of the House Financial Services Committee, raised eyebrows on Tuesday by claiming her Twitter account was hacked and "erased."

Waters also claimed she knew who was behind the alleged hack.

Maxine-Walking.jpg

"I have been hacked and my Twitter account has been erased. I know who has done this. I will take care of this," the congresswoman wrote, signing the tweet, "M Waters."

Despite Waters' claim, there is no indication that her account was deleted. Her story was further undermined when Twitter released a statement on Wednesday casting doubt on the hacking claim.

And three days later, Waters has yet to explain what she meant by the tweet.

Maxine Waters still hasn't explained bizarre Twitter hacking claim

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters has yet to explain her bizarre claim that her Twitter account was hacked and erased.

Waters, the chair of the House Financial Services Committee, raised eyebrows on Tuesday by claiming her Twitter account was hacked and "erased."

Maxine-Walking.jpg

"I have been hacked and my Twitter account has been erased. I know who has done this. I will take care of this," the congresswoman wrote, signing the tweet, "M Waters."

Despite Waters' claim, there is no indication that her account was deleted. Her story was further undermined when Twitter released a statement on Wednesday casting doubt on the hacking claim.

Attention whore is all she is. Keeps showing that British bull dog face in public.

Reactions: davethevol

Maxine-Walking.jpg

So, more bs look at me stuff?

VN Store

Back