Maxine Waters Impresses Yet Again

You stated you lived in the hood and I assumed Luther was your name + rabid history revisionist and democrat there is just no way I would have ever pinned you as a White guy. Color me shocked.

You cant keep our family members straight. Luther lives in a HOA community. The hood dont have those.

Thats the point. Some things are perfectly fine to speculate on while others demand absolute proof before speculation..

Give me a f@@king break.

The whole Trump collusion thing doesn't even make sense. In what way would Russia be able to help? Fake news on Facebook? GTFO. That is retarded, and no offense to liberals intended. Trump collusion is a product of mass hysteria from a bunch of sore assed losers. No matter what happens HILLARY WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT. Come to terms with that. Now pray to your god that the economy collapses before the next election because running on a ticket of Tranny rights ain't going to win the White House.
Won't Hillary be president if we run cheeto out of office?

Won't Hillary be president if we run cheeto out of office?

Why the hell would you want trump out of office?! Gdp is up a lil over 2%, the most in 7 years. Over a million jobs has been created in the first 6 MONTHS of him in office. He ia trying to get rid of the sickness to health care as we know as Obama care..

All it amounts to is im having to pay for someone else's insurance because they are to lazy to go out and get a damn job. Free education? Right.. Who is paying for it. Me and everyone else who is working 40+ 50+ hours a week only to have 15-25 % taxed to support these lowlifes.

McDonald's employees getting paid 15 an hour.. Hell they cant manage to put a piece of meat with pickles and lettuce on a bun.. And they still want 15 an hour. A fry cook is not a life long career imo.. Everyone has to start somewhere but dang it man...

Reactions: 2 people
Why the hell would you want trump out of office?! Gdp is up a lil over 2%, the most in 7 years. Over a million jobs has been created in the first 6 MONTHS of him in office. He ia trying to get rid of the sickness to health care as we know as Obama care..

All it amounts to is im having to pay for someone else's insurance because they are to lazy to go out and get a damn job. Free education? Right.. Who is paying for it. Me and everyone else who is working 40+ 50+ hours a week only to have 15-25 % taxed to support these lowlifes.

McDonald's employees getting paid 15 an hour.. Hell they cant manage to put a piece of meat with pickles and lettuce on a bun.. And they still want 15 an hour. A fry cook is not a life long career imo.. Everyone has to start somewhere but dang it man...
It was Hillary's turn!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think or have I ever though Russia "hacked" this election. I do think that the Trump family and campaign were in contact with the Russians regarding intel. This has 100% been proven! Is it collusion?? Who knows but that's why they're investigating this ****

By proof I'm talking evidence. Now what some hack journalist wrote. Evidence!

What about the 500,000 bill was paid for the e RUSSIAN speaches that what made while Hillary was secretary of state? What about the evidence that was brought about during jim comey's testimony? What about Clintons email server that was cleaned with bleach bit in which over 30000 emails were deleted? What about the russian nuclear deal? Who in their right damn mind would would give Russia 20% of the US's uranium? What about the iran deal in which billions of dollar's was handed over to terrorists?

I could go on and on.. The fact is Clinton and her whole possy should be under the United States jail system if not put to death for treason to this country.

Reactions: 4 people
You cant keep our family members straight. Luther lives in a HOA community. The hood dont have those.

Born and raised in east Nashville (kind of hoodish). Went to Caldwell, Bailey, Meighs, East, and Stratford (pretty hoodish), lived in Grant Park in Atlanta for 7 years (1/3 hoodish, 5/9 gayish). Last 20 + years in good old republican HOA community metro Atlanta suburb. I'm an enigma.

Born and raised in east Nashville (kind of hoodish). Went to Caldwell, Bailey, Meighs, East, and Stratford (pretty hoodish), lived in Grant Park in Atlanta for 7 years (1/3 hoodish, 5/9 gayish). Last 20 + years in good old republican HOA community metro Atlanta suburb. I'm an enigma.

In laws live in Nashville. East Nash real estate is nuts these days. Wish I had bought a cracker box over there 10-15 years ago. Grew up in ATL. My best friend stayed. They've turned houses over about every 5-10 years making a fortune every time. Always around Buckhead and now they've done it twice in Brookhaven.

In laws live in Nashville. East Nash real estate is nuts these days. Wish I had bought a cracker box over there 10-15 years ago. Grew up in ATL. My best friend stayed. They've turned houses over about every 5-10 years making a fortune every time. Always around Buckhead and now they've done it twice in Brookhaven.

We sold our Grant Park house after 7 years for 2.3 times what we paid. We also lived there during the Braves' heyday and the '96 Olympics.

I lived in Nashville..

Well..Brentwood to get specific :thumbsup:

1. They hate that they lost. Hillary was a sure lock after the golden age that Obama ushered in apparently. They took the loss like they caught their wife cheating on them with their mom. Its really hard for them to wrap their minds around the loss and come to terms with losing.

2. Stock market doing good? Who cares. Most lefties don't have any savings or plans for retirement. Thats what happens when you are "educated" fool who splits their time between drum circles and slinging frappuccino's.

3. They think if Trump goes Hillary somehow will become President. What they don't realize is that Pence will become President and the democrats will actually have sealed their own doom for 2020. Keeping Trump in office and praying that the economy collapses are he best and really only way they win in 2020. And even with that the economy has to tank because the Democrats offer NO MESSAGE for improvement. Their main party line is helping trannys use bathrooms, thats it.

Reactions: 4 people
1. They hate that they lost. Hillary was a sure lock after the golden age that Obama ushered in apparently. They took the loss like they caught their wife cheating on them with their mom. Its really hard for them to wrap their minds around the loss and come to terms with losing.

2. Stock market doing good? Who cares. Most lefties don't have any savings or plans for retirement. Thats what happens when you are "educated" fool who splits their time between drum circles and slinging frappuccino's.

3. They think if Trump goes Hillary somehow will become President. What they don't realize is that Pence will become President and the democrats will actually have sealed their own doom for 2020. Keeping Trump in office and praying that the economy collapses are he best and really only way they win in 2020. And even with that the economy has to tank because the Democrats offer NO MESSAGE for improvement. Their main party line is helping trannys use bathrooms, thats it.

Very logical reasoning.. Just seems the dems are gasping for air right now. As you said they have no message much less a decent messenger other than some Hollywood snowflake..

The college educated fools that went to school learning liberal arts are the ones whom are suffering. They went for a dying field of learning. They lack the leadership skills that other college going kids have that actually went to school for engineering, business, health and medicine, blue collar certifications, IT and IS, they actually contribute to society.

We don't need anymore liberal flatheads that honestly believes that the study of how cow farts is damaging the ozone ... I mean come on man.

Reactions: 2 people

East and Stratford?..... damn. What year did you graduate?

Guarantee you know people he knows. Just like you do with me and White House High.

I didn't know anyone from East, but know several from Stratford. When I was in high school working at Opryland in their wardrobe department I met people from all over middle Tennessee. All employees had to come through there every day to drop off their dirty uniforms and pick up a clean one. I still see people all the time that I recognize from there.

I didn't know anyone from East, but know several from Stratford. When I was in high school working at Opryland in their wardrobe department I met people from all over middle Tennessee. All employees had to come through there every day to drop off their dirty uniforms and pick up a clean one. I still see people all the time that I recognize from there.

I worked at Opryland for 5 seasons. 77-81. Biggest mistake Nashville ever made was closing it to build Oprymills.

VN Store

Back