Media Wars

Flipped over to see how far off their rocker CNN is and dadgum! Wolf Blitzer kind of looks like a kaola bear.

Reactions: ETV

CNN CEO Mark Thompson to Lay Off 100 Employees as he discloses fresh turnaround plans​

CNN boss Mark Thompson swung the ax Wednesday to chop 100 jobs — the first major round of layoffs since he took over the struggling cable channel.

Thompson, who has mainly tinkered with the morning lineup since taking the reins from Chris Licht last October, attempted to lay out a new vision for the third-place network.

CNN’s Primetime Ratings Cratered 92% the day after presidential debate: Nielsen​

CNN’s ratings bump from airing the presidential debate dropped faster than President Biden’s approval ratings.

The embattled network’s primetime ratings cratered 92% the day after the debate between former President Donald Trump and the current commander-in-chief on June 27, according to Nielsen data.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/12/media/cnns-primetime-ratings-crater-92-day-after-presidential-debate/#
In the advertiser-coveted 25-to-54 demographic, the ratings plummeted a jaw-dropping 96%, the data found.

Bombshell report details how a little-known Corporate Cartel Targets Outlets — including The Post — claimed to be spreading ‘misinformation’​

WASHINGTON — A damning new congressional report shows how a little-known advertising cartel that controls 90% of global marketing spending supported efforts to defund news outlets and platforms including The Post — at points urging members to use a blacklist compiled by a shadowy government-funded group that purports to guard news consumers against “misinformation.”

The World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), which reps 150 of the world’s top companies — including ExxonMobil, GM, General Mills, McDonald’s, Visa, SC Johnson and Walmart — and 60 ad associations sought to squelch online free speech through its Global Alliance for Responsible Media (GARM) initiative, the House Judiciary Committee found in an interim report released Wednesday.

1720810946935.png

I’m not on much social media except for FB, but the liberal leftists I know that post their hyperbolic BS ad nauseum are quiet as a church mouse since last night. Stick your heads up. Go ahead.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
pull the plug on this mess

"I guess they changed their plans...and so those plans changed as well...and so it didn't...umm...you know"

Not very eloquently put by Joe. He should be able to better express himself. In the end he stumbled, fumbled and said very little. This is Kamala worthy stuff from a guy who's paid to communicate

"I guess they changed their plans...and so those plans changed as well...and so it didn't...umm...you know"

Not very eloquently put by Joe. He should be able to better express himself. In the end he stumbled, fumbled and said very little. This is Kamala worthy stuff from a guy who's paid to communicate
Glorious 🤣

MSNBC really needs to kick these two despicable & disgusting america haters off air for good. I'm sure the 3 people who watch that shitshow are losers like Joe Biden & Jill & Hunter.

MSNBC really needs to kick these two despicable & disgusting america haters off air for good. I'm sure the 3 people who watch that shitshow are losers like Joe Biden & Jill & Hunter.

The mother ship hasn't figured out what to do yet, all the minions are waiting on the orders and confused as to what to do.

VN Store

Back