Merry Christmas from Gov. Abbott

evillawyer

Kung Fu Kamala, B*tches!
Maybe one of the biggest POS moves I've ever seen from a politician. But he'll go to church tomorrow wearing his little wwjd bracelet and act like he loves him some Jesus because that's what's good for business and politics in Texas - the act, not the substance.

Reactions: flint and lostsheep
Why didn't Kamala take them in?
They are her and Joe's responsibility.
Because they were immediately taken to shelters. Nothing to see here. Just a political stunt right-wingers will eat up.

Tatiana Laborde, managing director of SAMU First Response, said her group was prepared for Saturday night’s arrivals. Busloads of migrants have been arriving in Washington weekly since April.

“The DC community has been welcoming buses from Texas anytime they’ve come since April,” she said. “Christmas Eve and freezing cold weather is no different. We are always here welcoming folks with open arms.”

More migrants dropped outside vice president's home in freezing weather on Christmas Eve | CNN Politics

Because they were immediately taken to shelters. Nothing to see here. Just a political stunt right-wingers will eat up.

Tatiana Laborde, managing director of SAMU First Response, said her group was prepared for Saturday night’s arrivals. Busloads of migrants have been arriving in Washington weekly since April.

“The DC community has been welcoming buses from Texas anytime they’ve come since April,” she said. “Christmas Eve and freezing cold weather is no different. We are always here welcoming folks with open arms.”

More migrants dropped outside vice president's home in freezing weather on Christmas Eve | CNN Politics

The whole border crisis is a disgrace, so spare me Abbotts "stunt"
You don't see the hardships this has put on the border states, towns, and services. And you don't care.

These godless woke "groomer" liberals just take them in. It's crazy. What a bunch of losers. Jesus H. Christ, what sort of rube would do that? Too late to ponder that now. Gotta get my Sunday threads on to go learn how God wants me to make as much money as possible, live in a McMansion, and castigate those who are different from me.

Merry Christmas Y'All, except to all those godless libs out there helping shelter people and stuff.

Sounds like they were sent to people that want to take care of them, how is that not being treated with compassion?
Yes, the libs on DC made sure they were cared for. Abbott sure as hell didn't have his old boy, country club crew on the ground there in DC to care for the arrivals

Reactions: flint
Sounds like they were sent to people that want to take care of them, how is that not being treated with compassion?
I’ll say it again. We all should take care of them.
Instead, you morons celebrate someone who’s playing politics with people’s lives.

VN Store

Back