Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vermont Votes to Enshrine Constitutional Right to Abortion

After voters overwhelmingly voted in favor of a ballot measure, the constitution of Vermont now enshrines the right to kill unborn babies.

California Enshrines Abortion Until Birth, Rejects Sports Gambling

California voters overwhelmingly voted for a state constitutional amendment that will enshrine the right to abortion until birth, though voters turned down many other ballot measures, including two that would expand sports gambling in the Golden State.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Which medial text can you refer me to that has this info?
This here medical book even has a cure for death...
th

Reactions: kiddiedoc

After voters overwhelmingly voted in favor of a ballot measure, the constitution of Vermont now enshrines the right to kill unborn babies.

California voters overwhelmingly voted for a state constitutional amendment that will enshrine the right to abortion until birth, though voters turned down many other ballot measures, including two that would expand sports gambling in the Golden State.

Abortion till Birth..thouyght that was a lie..Sick twisted ****ers. hate em

Sick mother f@ckers!

Reactions: Orangeburst
Lol ohh you’re playing a game of “gotcha”, I see.

Who said I have to agree with most abortion activists?

People on life support - they are human, they are alive. A family member decides to pull the plug - you consider that murder? Or no, bc that very alive human isn’t medically viable and the family knew this and made a very personal decision?

If you admit that the reasons you think I should consider abortion murder is bc they are alive and human, then surely those pulling the plug are committing murder. Remember, you’re the one who said that they only have to be alive and human and apparently no other circumstance should be taken into account?
So, as you word it: gotcha, again.

Termination of life decisions and legality are very much dependent on physician determination and agreement that there is no hope for recovery or progression to a healthy state. Living wills clearly state the same, usually with details of which life-prolonging measures the holder of the will desires.

I would agree that if an unborn baby had an affliction that was threatening his or her mother's health and the baby did not have a chance for survival, termination could be ethically justified. However, the condition of a healthy 12-21 week baby almost always produces a viable, kicking, screaming baby that has a full life expectancy. . .much different from a terminally ill or severely injured person on life support.

So, apples to oranges.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Any policy which puts pressure on price of goods to increase and/or policy which adds money to the supply combined with artificially low interest rates will cause inflation.
Trump presided over all 3 elements in his term.

Reactions: hog88
Here’s the thing tho - my worldview is my worldview. To me, abortion is an option before 21 weeks. Some people aren’t ready to be parents and since this thing inside of them would be born dead if it could be born right then, I think if a deeply personal decision is made to abort the pregnancy then that’s their decision. Made for their own reasons. And something they have to live with, not you.

Get off your high horse my man. I’m “indoctrinated” bc I think and believe differently than you. Gimme a break.
I view peodphiles as not human...so you I I kill a pedophile is ok. Right?

So, as you word it: gotcha, again.

Termination of life decisions and legality are very much dependent on physician determination and agreement that there is no hope for recovery or progression to a healthy state. Living wills clearly state the same, usually with details of which life-prolonging measures the holder of the will desires.

I would agree that if an unborn baby had an affliction that was threatening his or her mother's health and the baby did not have a chance for survival, termination could be ethically justified. However, the condition of a healthy 12-21 week baby almost always produces a viable, kicking, screaming baby that has a full life expectancy. . .much different from a terminally ill or severely injured person on life support.

So, apples to oranges.

Spot on Doc. And the family typically does not make those decisions. THey are pre-made by the family member in a living will or other quality of life document. The med staff merely counsels the family if that point has been crossed and there is no return. My parents doc had all those living will requests by my parents documented, completed, and signed by both parents. We had to actually make the decision to honor that with my mom.

Other end of spectrum - I also know of two preemies at their (our) church that were about 1 lb each. Born at maybe 5 months. 6 tops. Both are drop dead gorgeous, wonderful young women attending college and perfectly normal in size and mental capacity. To argue they can't support themselves as a means to justify abortion up to birth is horse crap. Only the properly rasied ones can even fix their own bowl of cereal at 4 years plus or minus if your lucky. 16 years to get a part time job. 30 years to move out the dang house. Heck, by abortionists standrads we ought to be able to just take them back out of this world any dang time we want.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Any policy which puts pressure on price of goods to increase and/or policy which adds money to the supply combined with artificially low interest rates will cause inflation.
Trump presided over all 3 elements in his term.
Was that because of covid?

No.
Tariffs had nothing to do with covid.
The other two were the government's response to covid.

I do not think you will find one Dem on this board that inflations is monetary inflation. They just see supply vs demand.
As far as tariffs, I believe Biden has allowed them, much to the chagrin and outcry by many on this board.
I will say it didi initiate a decoupling from the CPP that I would rather see sooner than later.

No.
But the flu and Rsv are back with a vengeance.
I got a flu shot a week or so ago, and the woman that gave me my shot said they had been inundated with people that had the flu.
Wear your masks, people!

Reactions: McDad
I do not think you will find one Dem on this board that inflations is monetary inflation. They just see supply vs demand.
As far as tariffs, I believe Biden has allowed them, much to the chagrin and outcry by many on this board.
I will say it didi initiate a decoupling from the CPP that I would rather see sooner than later.
Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden policy have all contributed to inflation. Whether those policies are good/bad or needed/not needed is another matter.

I dont agree with tariffs; many do.
I don't agree with shuttering the economy; many did.
I don't agree with monetary handouts; some demanded them.
I don't ever agree with deficit spending and increasing debt...all politicians do.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I got a flu shot a week or so ago, and the woman that gave me my shot said they had been inundated with people that had the flu.
Wear your masks, people!
My cpa had it. Generic Tamiflu sold out in our area ($20). A few places had name brand Tamiflu ($160).
One pharmacy out of everything.

Get the flu people! Keep your immunity strong! ;)

Reactions: VolStrom

VN Store

Back