Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before 21 weeks, it would be born dead.
So about those other folks who can't live without assistance that I and the doctor named? Guess we should pull their plug too, or it wouldn't be murder to leave the toddler by himself?

Your worldview doesn't hold up. That's why it's indoctrination. You've been led to believe that a baby in the womb isn't human or isn't alive, even though it has every characteristic of life as the doctor named, all because some people want the right to kill their child so as to avoid responsibility. Period.

Reactions: davethevol
Lol man what is supposed to hurt?

I like @kiddiedoc explanation. I also like the broader medical community explanation. Fetal viability is generally set at 23 weeks. That can vary some.

Abortion is an excellent option before (I said 24 weeks earlier but I’ll adjust after new info) 21 weeks.
At 21 weeks

Is it human? (If not, tell me what other organism with 46 distinctly human chromosomes is also not a human)

Is it alive? (If not, tell me what other organism with brain activity, heartbeat, and moves in response to stimuli is not alive)

Two simple questions. No religion or politics.

True. They voted no on an amendment that stated (paraphrasing) “Nothing in this constitution shall protect the right to abortion”.

View attachment 512401
Yeah, I voted here. They were adding language to the constitution specifically stating that there is no right to an abortion in the constitution and that the state didn't have to pay for them. There was never language there that said you had a right to an abortion.

So about those other folks who can't live without assistance that I and the doctor named? Guess we should pull their plug too, or it wouldn't be murder to leave the toddler by himself?

Your worldview doesn't hold up. That's why it's indoctrination. You've been led to believe that a baby in the womb isn't human or isn't alive, even though it has every characteristic of life as the doctor named, all because some people want the right to kill their child so as to avoid responsibility. Period.

Here’s the thing tho - my worldview is my worldview. To me, abortion is an option before 21 weeks. Some people aren’t ready to be parents and since this thing inside of them would be born dead if it could be born right then, I think if a deeply personal decision is made to abort the pregnancy then that’s their decision. Made for their own reasons. And something they have to live with, not you.

Get off your high horse my man. I’m “indoctrinated” bc I think and believe differently than you. Gimme a break.

Here’s the thing tho - my worldview is my worldview. To me, abortion is an option before 21 weeks. Some people aren’t ready to be parents and since this thing inside of them would be born dead if it could be born right then, I think if a deeply personal decision is made to abort the pregnancy then that’s their decision. Made for their own reasons. And something they have to live with, not you.

Get off your high horse my man. I’m “indoctrinated” bc I think and believe differently than you. Gimme a break.
Except it isn't a thing. It is a child. A person. And to kill that baby, is murder. That's not an opinion. It's fact. It isn't personal. It's evil, and should be illegal. Believing murder is wrong does not put me on a high horse. It puts me in the right, and you in the wrong.

At 21 weeks

Is it human? (If not, tell me what other organism with 46 distinctly human chromosomes is also not a human)

Is it alive? (If not, tell me what other organism with brain activity, heartbeat, and moves in response to stimuli is not alive)

Two simple questions. No religion or politics.

Sure, let’s say it’s both of those. Hard to debate that.

Question for you - at 21 weeks (or 20 since the youngest is 21 weeks on record) - if that very alive human is taken out of the womb, will it survive? What would your OB peers say?

Last edited:
Except it isn't a thing. It is a child. A person. And to kill that baby, is murder. That's not an opinion. It's fact. It isn't personal. It's evil, and should be illegal. Believing murder is wrong does not put me on a high horse. It puts me in the right, and you in the wrong.

Murder is wrong. That’s why I don’t believe in the death penalty.

When the baby is considered medically viable, that’s where I draw my own personal line.
So what about other humans who can’t live on their own? kill them too if theyre an inconvenience? This is politics talking for you, not reason

So how soon until it's announced that Fetterman's wife will be taking his place before or after he initially takes office? 🤔

We all know it's coming.

It's puts you on a high horse when you never cease to shut the **** up about it 24/7 to an audience you will NEVER convert.

So what about other humans who can’t live on their own? kill them too if theyre an inconvenience? This is politics talking for you, not reason

Bass. Like how much do you think of yourself that you can tell others you know *why* they think a certain way.

Ummm we do have the option to “kill” others who aren’t medically viable. Someone is in charge of pulling the plug and that someone isn’t then charged with, or accused of, murder.

The medical definition of viable is “capable of life”.

Sure, let’s say it’s both of those. Hard to debate that.

Question for you - at 21 weeks (or 20 since the youngest is 21 weeks on record) - if that very alive human is taken out of the womb, will it survive? What would your OB peers say?
Ok, then you disagree with most abortion rights activists.

If you agree that abortion IS killing a live human, you have admitted that it is murder. In no other circumstance is "being able to survive on one's own" a qualification for life. I've referenced several examples above, and killing a person in those states would absolutely by viewed as murder.

Remember that you agreed to both statements. With time, you may shift your views on abortion as that stews in your thoughts.

I don't need to ask my OB friends. They don't take care of babies.... that's what I do.

Bass. Like how much do you think of yourself that you can tell others you know *why* they think a certain way.

Ummm we do have the option to “kill” others who aren’t medically viable. Someone is in charge of pulling the plug and that someone isn’t then charged with, or accused of, murder.

The medical definition of viable is “capable of life”.
It’s not how much I think of myself, it’s common sense. You know that is a baby, and the only excuse for your position that you can come up with is “viable outside the womb”. and yet it’s pointed out how many types of people are not viable on their own without machinery or dependence on others, and you pivot again.

Your position goes against all reason. You know it’s wrong and indefensible, but you want to support it anyway.

and I’ll leave it at that.

Ok, then you disagree with most abortion rights activists.

If you agree that abortion IS killing a live human, you have admitted that it is murder. In no other circumstance is "being able to survive on one's own" a qualification for life. I've referenced several examples above, and killing a person in those states would absolutely by viewed as murder.

Remember that you agreed to both statements. With time, you may shift your views on abortion as that stews in your thoughts.

I don't need to ask my OB friends. They don't take care of babies.... that's what I do.

Lol ohh you’re playing a game of “gotcha”, I see.

Who said I have to agree with most abortion activists?

People on life support - they are human, they are alive. A family member decides to pull the plug - you consider that murder? Or no, bc that very alive human isn’t medically viable and the family knew this and made a very personal decision?

If you admit that the reasons you think I should consider abortion murder is bc they are alive and human, then surely those pulling the plug are committing murder. Remember, you’re the one who said that they only have to be alive and human and apparently no other circumstance should be taken into account?

It’s not how much I think of myself, it’s common sense. You know that is a baby, and the only excuse for your position that you can come up with is “viable outside the womb”. and yet it’s pointed out how many types of people are not viable on their own without machinery or dependence on others, and you pivot again.

Your position goes against all reason. You know it’s wrong and indefensible, but you want to support it anyway.

and I’ll leave it at that.

Yet I’m not pivoting. Both scenarios involve the medical definition of “viable”. Neither can breathe oxygen on their own.

In both scenarios, someone is making a personal decision to end a life bc medically, they are not viable.

Before 21 weeks, it would be born dead.

*if it could be born at that time

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

I haven’t seen this in any medical text

VN Store

Back