Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which puts quite a bit on Trump. Policies don't end on inauguration day. I've never said Biden was any good but people need to stop giving the orange man a pass. He was terrible in the face of any adversity

I didn't think I was giving Trump a pass on anything, though I'll certainly grant some do. My posting history would hardly qualify me as a Trumper. Going back to the Marshall analogy we can agree on the fumble but JFC are we are barreling towards the wrong endzone now.

For those that don't know what what we're talking about with Marshall.

OK sorry, so 3 different links won't play on "other" sites. Just look up Jim Marshall wrong way if interested.

Last edited:
So Pennsylvania elects a dead guy, it’s fine because the people voting for him were also dead. They also elected a brain dead candidate. Something ain’t right with elections in PA.

Haha perhaps I could’ve worded that better
You can't word it better, because every argument falls apart.

To simplify:
- is that a human? (Full set of 46 chromosomes, human eye, heart, muscles, and bones?)
- is it alive? (See medical definition of "life": brain activity, heartbeat, responding to stimuli...)

In all the other examples of humans that are alive but not capable of surviving on their own, killing them would be considered murder. (Baby/toddler, elderly bedridden, person while under anesthesia, severely handicapped, certain genetic syndromes, etc.)

Oh, and I have former 23 week premies in my practice, and they certainly seem alive.

You can't word it better, because every argument falls apart.

To simplify:
- is that a human? (Full set of 46 chromosomes, human eye, heart, muscles, and bones?)
- is it alive? (See medical definition of "life": brain activity, heartbeat, responding to stimuli...)

In all the other examples of humans that are alive but not capable of surviving on their own, killing them would be considered murder. (Baby/toddler, elderly bedridden, person while under anesthesia, severely handicapped, certain genetic syndromes, etc.)

Oh, and I have former 23 week premies in my practice, and they certainly seem alive.

Schooled me on the medical part. No doubt about that. And props to what you do.

But again, a losing subject politically for Rs who are staunchly anti-abortion. Always will be.

I just can't understand how people have felt the economic strain the last two years, extremely high grocery bill, gas bill, interest rates through the roof, and still went to the polls and voted Democrat for more of the same.

rc-sproul.gif

The indoctrination is working. They've successfully convinced people like you that a baby isn't human.

Well now this “indoctrination” claim is rich coming from someone whose entire belief system is based on what they’re told to believe every Sunday

Well now this “indoctrination” claim is rich coming from someone whose entire belief system is based on what they’re told to believe every Sunday
I know it hurts man, but reevaluate. The good doctor has already corrected you. So if the baby is human, and of course, it is, then killing it is what? You're close. Come on.

I know it hurts man, but reevaluate. The good doctor has already corrected you. So if the baby is human, and of course, it is, then killing it is what? You're close. Come on.

Lol man what is supposed to hurt?

I like @kiddiedoc explanation. I also like the broader medical community explanation. Fetal viability is generally set at 23 weeks. That can vary some.

Abortion is an excellent option before (I said 24 weeks earlier but I’ll adjust after new info) 21 weeks.

Lol man what is supposed to hurt?

I like @kiddiedoc explanation. I also like the broader medical community explanation. Fetal viability is generally set at 23 weeks. That can vary some.

Abortion is an excellent option before (I said 24 weeks earlier but I’ll adjust after new info) 21 weeks.
It is not an excellent option to murder someone dude. Think about what you're saying. Stop and really think.

VN Store

Back