Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

The reporter asked "when it comes to dealing with people who are whipping up this kind of behavior from behind the keyboard who may be in a different country?"

His response - "Being a keyboard warrior does not make you safe from the law. You can be guilty of offenses of incitement, of stirring up racial hatred, there are numerous terrorist offenses regarding the publishing of material," he said. "All of those offenses are in play if people are provoking hatred and violence on the streets, and we will come after those individuals just as we will physically confront on the streets the thugs and the yobs who are taking — who are causing the problems for communities."
Yea, he doesn’t say anything about foreign nationals.

I’m not saying they wouldn’t try it, they might. But he doesn’t say it there.

Reactions: volfanhill
Yea, he doesn’t say anything about foreign nationals.

I’m not saying they wouldn’t try it, they might. But he doesn’t say it there.
The question from the reporter was regarding people in another country. Does that not equate to a foreign national to you?

Reactions: tbwhhs
The question from the reporter was regarding people in another country. Does that not equate to a foreign national to you?
No, not necessarily. Are there any British nationals living abroad in foreign countries?

I lived abroad as a registered, legal alien in a foreign country for almost 4 years. I’m pretty sure I was still an American citizen during that time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Septic
No, not necessarily. Are there any British nationals living abroad in foreign countries?

I lived abroad as a registered, legal alien in a foreign country for almost 4 years. I’m pretty sure I was still an American citizen during that time. 🤷‍♀️
Yes I agree, but she was referring to people "the likes of Elon Musk" who is not a UK citizen which led to his little speech. Not a good look.

Reactions: Wireless1
Yes I agree, but she was referring to people "the likes of Elon Musk" who is not a UK citizen which led to his little speech. Not a good look.
She brought up Elon. He didn’t reference Elon though in his response, didn’t say “yes, him”.

Apparently there’s a British citizen in SE Asia somewhere, maybe The Phillipines? That has a huge online following that this is allegedly directed at.

That’s pretty small hair you’re trying to split.
What they are doing is already atrociously anti-Liberal enough. It’s disgusting imo.

I don’t need to read even further into what they may be implying.

I thought they were saying the same thing at first. And maybe they do truly mean it - but I’ve found nothing that explicitly states it. 🤷‍♀️

What they are doing is already atrociously anti-Liberal enough. It’s disgusting imo.

I don’t need to read even further into what they may be implying.

I thought they were saying the same thing at first. And maybe they do truly mean it - but I’ve found nothing that explicitly states it. 🤷‍♀️

What does “One key aspect that makes this apparent crackdown on social media particularly shocking to critics is that the British government is threatening to extradite American citizens from the U.S. to be jailed in the U.K. for violating their rules about political speech online” mean?

What does “One key aspect that makes this apparent crackdown on social media particularly shocking to critics is that the British government is threatening to extradite American citizens from the U.S. to be jailed in the U.K. for violating their rules about political speech online” mean?
Those are their words.

Where are the words from the actual British government “threatening to extradite American citizens”?

I haven’t found them. Have you seen them?

The word “government” is literally in what I quoted.
That’s the writer of the article allegedly quoting what “critics said”. It’s not a quote from the British government.

Where is the quote from the British government that is “shocking to critics”?

I haven’t seen it. Have you?

That’s the writer of the article allegedly quoting what “critics said”. It’s not a quote from the British government.

Where is the quote from the British government that is “shocking to critics”?

I haven’t seen it. Have you?

I guess I don’t know your rules. I always thought law enforcement was part of the government.

Other than the Fox 'reporter', who in that article said anything about extraditing Americans?
It was a reporter from Sky News. I knew I should have linked one of the dozens of other sites that reported this other than Fox to get through the bias.

Other Ways Are Possible! Sweden Now Has Net Emigration, Led by Departing Iraqis, Somalis, and Syrians​

1723310102168.png

More people will leave Sweden than arrive in 2024, a major turnaround for the country, which was once the most enthusiastic adopter of mass migration in Europe, and which experienced all the social unrest that seems to inevitably come with it.

Two Migrants Dead after small boat carrying more than 50 people got into difficulty in the English Channel​

Two migrants have died after an inflated dinghy carrying dozens of people got into difficulty in the English Channel while trying to make the crossing from France.

The incident occurred this morning, offshore between Calais and Dunkirk, a French maritime official told the BBC.

There were two fatalities and around 50 others rescued, according to authorities. The surviving migrants were taken back to France.

1723401176801.png
Two migrants have died after a dinghy carrying dozens of people got into difficulty in the English Channel. Pictured is a Border Force vehicle in the Channel last month

Elon Musk issues foul-mouthed retort to EU in clash over Donald Trump interview after Top Brussels Official threatens action against X over hate speech and 'disinformation' linked to Britain's riots​

Elon Musk issued a foul-mouthed retort to the European Union after a top Brussels official threatened action against his X social media site.

The controversial billionaire, estimated to be the world's richest person, clashed with the bloc's digital chief Thierry Breton ahead of his interview with Donald Trump.

In response to Mr Breton's warning about the spread of online hate and disinformation in the wake of UK riots, Mr Musk shared an expletive-laden meme.

Posting an image from the Tropic Thunder film, he told the EU official: 'Take a big step back and literally, f*** your own face!'

The clash came just hours before Mr Musk streamed his chat with Mr Trump on X, which followed the former US president rejoining the site once known as Twitter.

1723570405973.png
The controversial billionaire, estimated to be the world's richest person, clashed with the bloc's digital chief Thierry Breton ahead of his interview with Donald Trump

'KNIFEMAN' IN DOCK

Ioan Pintaru in court after Girl, 11, visiting London with mum ‘put in headlock & Knifed 8 Times in Leicester Square’​

A SCHOOLGIRL will need plastic surgery after she was allegedly put in a headlock and knifed eight times in a random attack, a court heard.

Ioan Pintaru, 32, is accused of attacking the 11-year-old, who was visiting London with her mum, yesterday in Leicester Square.

1723606652575.png
Ioan Pintaru appeared in court todayCredit: Facebook

Pintaru, who is a Romanian citizen and used a translator, spoke only when asked his name, date of birth and address.

VN Store

Back