Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

The one that kills me is Henry Cejudo. Parents were illegal. Trump would've deported his whole family and ruined his American dream. No gold medal, no UFC titles, and he is all about MAGA. It's wild. I guess he's good now, shutting the door behind him.

Screenshot_20240814-135641_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: NashVol11
The one that kills me is Henry Cejudo. Parents were illegal. Trump would've deported his whole family and ruined his American dream. No gold medal, no UFC titles, and he is all about MAGA. It's wild. I guess he's good now, shutting the door behind him.

View attachment 667173

He and most of his siblings were born in the US so they couldn't have been deported. His father was deported after being jailed for threatening to kill his family.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
He and most of his siblings were born in the US so they couldn't have been deported. His father was deported after being jailed for threatening to kill his family.

Nice try. Trump vowed to end birthright citizenship, which means the Cejudo kids wouldn't have been covered.

Nice try. Trump vowed to end birthright citizenship, which means the Cejudo kids wouldn't have been covered.

Birthright citizenship should be ended but to your point he is a US citizen so no Trump would not and could not have deported him. What about this is hard for you to understand?

Lol Trump was just going to “end” birthright citizenship?

He must have a really big pen.
...and make abortion illegal nationwide. Has to be true because Kamala has a video literally screaming it full volume. Not let the states decide their own laws like the Constitution says. Banned across the country if elected. We have to stop the Patriarchy or they will come for housecats next!!

View attachment 667173
some of them know what is happening with the illegal migrants. some have seen a far uglier side to that process than what CNN shows.

and as has been pointed out, noone is ever 100% behind a politicians actual policies. and nor should they be.

some of them know what is happening with the illegal migrants. some have seen a far uglier side to that process than what CNN shows.

and as has been pointed out, noone is ever 100% behind a politicians actual policies. and nor should they be.

So he's cool with deporting families that are already comfortably here because the border is in ugly turmoil? Makes no sense.

There is no justifying this.

Birthright citizenship should be ended but to your point he is a US citizen so no Trump would not and could not have deported him. What about this is hard for you to understand?

Wtf. So what does ending birthright citizenship do if not deny kids born here automatic citizenship? I think you are a confused little boy.

So he's cool with deporting families that are already comfortably here because the border is in ugly turmoil? Makes no sense.

There is no justifying this.
I have no idea what he is actually cool with. neither do you. but its not a non-zero group of immigrants who think the border needs to be addressed.

as with most things and people it probably comes down to the details rather than just an open/shut argument.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Wtf. So what does ending birthright citizenship do if not deny kids born here automatic citizenship? I think you are a confused little boy.

We need to change birthright citizenship to inherited citizenship, at least 1 parent should be a citizen before a child born here is granted automatic citizenship.

And Huff back to being Huff.

I have no idea what he is actually cool with. neither do you. but its not a non-zero group of immigrants who think the border needs to be addressed.

as with most things and people it probably comes down to the details rather than just an open/shut argument.

Everybody thinks the border needs to be addressed. I too think the border needs to be addressed. That's not the problem.

Your underlying point is that he has other reasons for liking Trump. I would say that goes without saying.

We need to change birthright citizenship to inherited citizenship, at least 1 parent should be a citizen before a child born here is granted automatic citizenship.

And Huff back to being Huff.

Right, so a little boy in Cejudo's position would not be covered by birthright citizenship and they're all getting deported in Trump's America. We are on the same page now. Even if he did have 1 parent who is a citizen, he'd still be slamming the door behind him by throwing his support behind Trump.

Right, so a little boy in Cejudo's position would not be covered by birthright citizenship and they're all getting deported in Trump's America. We are on the same page now. Even if he did have 1 parent who is a citizen, he'd still be slamming the door behind him by throwing his support behind Trump.

IDK what Trump's citizenship change proposal looks like but in Hog's America yes he would not have been a citizen and subject to deportation. Further, maybe he's not a 1 subject voter and likes Trump for other reasons or maybe he agrees with Trump on immigration IDK but the guy lived it so he's probably got a bit more insight into the subject than you.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
IDK what Trump's citizenship change proposal looks like but in Hog's America yes he would not have been a citizen and subject to deportation. Further, maybe he's not a 1 subject voter and likes Trump for other reasons or maybe he agrees with Trump on immigration IDK but the guy lived it so he's probably got a bit more insight into the subject than you.

No ****. Why are you guys making this point? Why waste your breath to say the most obvious thing? It doesn't absolve Cejudo of slamming the door behind him.

Cejudo has no idea what the current climate is like. He doesn't know what's going on at the border anymore than you do. He's a citizen and has been in America his whole life and his parents immigrated here under a completely different climate 40+ years ago. I assume his Mom is a citizen now (another thing that wouldn't be possible in Trump's America). They got nothing to worry about.

Cejudo's Dad was a POS, too. He's exactly the type of person Trump holds up as a bogeyman to keep the good people out.

No ****. Why are you guys making this point? Why waste your breath to say the most obvious thing? It doesn't absolve Cejudo of slamming the door behind him.

Cejudo has no idea what the current climate is like. He doesn't know what's going on at the border anymore than you do. He's a citizen and has been in America his whole life and his parents immigrated here under a completely different climate 40+ years ago. I assume his Mom is a citizen now (another thing that wouldn't be possible in Trump's America). They got nothing to worry about.

Cejudo's Dad was a POS. He's exactly the type of person Trump holds up as a bogeyman to keep the good people out, too.

So in your opinion the man is a traitor to his “people”?

BTW what is Trumps immigration policy?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So in your opinion the man is a traitor to his “people”?

BTW what is Trumps immigration policy?

I guess you could phrase it that way, but really I'm just saying he's an *******

What are you asking me? I mean, I know you know he's in favor of reducing legal and illegal immigration so you must be looking for a less obvious answer...he's thrown around a million ideas. You asking for 1000 word essay? I really don't understand the question.

Everybody thinks the border needs to be addressed. I too think the border needs to be addressed. That's not the problem.

Your underlying point is that he has other reasons for liking Trump. I would say that goes without saying.
it could also be he supports more of what Trump says about the border and citizenship than what Kamala has, or really hasn't, said about the border and politics.

individuals aren't immune from the hypocrisy in their politics that ruins most politicians. If there was some quote from this guy talking about closing down the border on a Trumpian scale, I would have no issue believing he meant it.

it could also be he supports more of what Trump says about the border and citizenship than what Kamala has, or really hasn't, said about the border and politics.

individuals aren't immune from the hypocrisy in their politics that ruins most politicians. If there was some quote from this guy talking about closing down the border on a Trumpian scale, I would have no issue believing he meant it.

Trump is for reducing legal immigration. His RAISE Act in 2017 was designed to reduce legal immigration by half. This is the part where there is no absolving Cejudo. You can say what you want about the border. You can say what you want about illegals. But there is no justifying the reduction of legal immigration.

You could spend a month trying to understand what's happening at the border and you probably wouldn't be able to pin down any qualitative differences in the results between how Trump and Biden ran things. You only have to do about 2 seconds of research to find out Trump is anti-legal immigration.

I guess you could phrase it that way, but really I'm just saying he's an *******

What are you asking me? I mean, I know you know he's in favor of reducing legal and illegal immigration so you must be looking for a less obvious answer...he's thrown around a million ideas. You asking for 1000 word essay? I really don't understand the question.

I don't pay much attention to him but from what I have heard and seen I believe you are correct that Trump absolutely wants to curtail even end illegal immigration which is a good thing. He also wants tighter controls on legal immigration, I'd need more details on that to have an opinion. My friends in Melbourne were finally approved for their green cards and will be moving here this winter after about 10 years of trying. An employ of mine is a citizen that immigrated from Ghana, after 3 years he's still having trouble getting his wife moved here legally so with just those two cases I think our legal immigration system is a cluster flock that needs serious overhaul.

Question: Would you consider a guy that came from drug dealing gang member parents yet managed to get an education and become successful as an adult an azzhole or traitor to his people for supporting tough on crime stances?

I don't pay much attention to him but from what I have heard and seen I believe you are correct that Trump absolutely wants to curtail even end illegal immigration which is a good thing. He also wants tighter controls on legal immigration, I'd need more details on that to have an opinion. My friends in Melbourne were finally approved for their green cards and will be moving here this winter after about 10 years of trying. An employ of mine is a citizen that immigrated from Ghana, after 3 years he's still having trouble getting his wife moved here legally so with just those two cases I think our legal immigration system is a cluster flock that needs serious overhaul.

Question: Would you consider a guy that came from drug dealing gang member parents yet managed to get an education and become successful as an adult an azzhole or traitor to his people for supporting tough on crime stances?

Gang behavior is inherently bad. Immigration is not inherently bad, quite the opposite, so I reject your hypothetical question. Again, Trump aims to gut legal immigration.

Gang behavior is inherently bad. Immigration is not inherently bad, quite the opposite, so I reject your hypothetical question. Again, Trump aims to gut legal immigration.

I'll look into his proposals on legal immigration.

And I have to disagree with you on illegal immigration not being inherently bad.

@n_huffhines

So this was his legal immigration platform when he was POTUS and I haven't found anything that says it has changed. I agree with much of it, what do you have a problem with?

President Trump’s Bold Immigration Plan for the 21st Century – The White House

Also from what I found, his birthright citizenship idea mirrors mine. It's an inherited citizenship requiring at least 1 parent be a US citizen. What I disagree with is his plan to use an executive order to make this change, that's dumb. It needs to be done through the proper procedures and there is debate on whether it would take an amendment to the constitution or could be done legislatively.

Trump is for reducing legal immigration. His RAISE Act in 2017 was designed to reduce legal immigration by half. This is the part where there is no absolving Cejudo. You can say what you want about the border. You can say what you want about illegals. But there is no justifying the reduction of legal immigration.

You could spend a month trying to understand what's happening at the border and you probably wouldn't be able to pin down any qualitative differences in the results between how Trump and Biden ran things. You only have to do about 2 seconds of research to find out Trump is anti-legal immigration.
you don't see those as contradictory?

the qualitative difference is their rhetoric. Under Biden's policy of open borders, more are going to try and cross, than if those same people knew there was going to be someone throwing them out, there would be less.

UK Approves Record Number of Migrant Asylum Seeker Claims​

1724430263473.png

The number of asylum seekers being granted UK refugee status has soared to the highest number since records began nearly 40 years ago, official figures released Thursday show.

VN Store

Back