Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Right, so a little boy in Cejudo's position would not be covered by birthright citizenship and they're all getting deported in Trump's America. We are on the same page now. Even if he did have 1 parent who is a citizen, he'd still be slamming the door behind him by throwing his support behind Trump.
You sound like a whiny liberal poon…. Trump gonna end democracy….. Trump a white supremacist….. Trump gonna kill us all

Trump is for reducing legal immigration. His RAISE Act in 2017 was designed to reduce legal immigration by half. This is the part where there is no absolving Cejudo. You can say what you want about the border. You can say what you want about illegals. But there is no justifying the reduction of legal immigration.

You could spend a month trying to understand what's happening at the border and you probably wouldn't be able to pin down any qualitative differences in the results between how Trump and Biden ran things. You only have to do about 2 seconds of research to find out Trump is anti-legal immigration.
It wasn’t HIS act, but he did support it

The one that kills me is Henry Cejudo. Parents were illegal. Trump would've deported his whole family and ruined his American dream. No gold medal, no UFC titles, and he is all about MAGA. It's wild. I guess he's good now, shutting the door behind him.

View attachment 667173
Women and children are being raped by illegals. Such a despicable act to have done to them and this is all you can think about? Good lord man.

Children are being taken and trafficked in record numbers too.

You will never hear about that on the liberal news. There's over 300,000 kids missing in the US right now. Three hundred thousand.

Whats worse than getting raped? Getting kidnapped by a monster. I have seen some horrible politicians do horrible things in my life. Bidens administration forcing an illegal invasion of at least 12 MILLION unvetted invaders is by far the most treasonous and devastating act done against the citizens of this country in my 47 years of life. Most folks dont realize how many muslims and chinese walked (are walking now) into this country unabated...in addition to the dregs of central and south american gangs and prisons. This country is forever changed. Forever. 10% of the population is here illegally. 30 to 40 million illegals. Kamalas raggedy butt is promising them citizenship. These mental midgets stupid enough to vote for her are 100% complicit. I saw a clip of her lying ass from the DNC talking about fixing the situation at the border if president....SHE IS THE BORDER CZAR RIGHT NOW. Who is stupid enough to not see that? They see it. They just dont care. "More free crap for me and my fellow leeches". Thats all they care about. Disgusting. So is anyone here defending this nonsense. A nation without secure borders is not a nation. Its an idea. Wake up.

You will never hear about that on the liberal news. There's over 300,000 kids missing in the US right now. Three hundred thousand.

Whats worse than getting raped? Getting kidnapped by a monster. I have seen some horrible politicians do horrible things in my life. Bidens administration forcing an illegal invasion of at least 12 MILLION unvetted invaders is by far the most treasonous and devastating act done against the citizens of this country in my 47 years of life. Most folks dont realize how many muslims and chinese walked (are walking now) into this country unabated...in addition to the dregs of central and south american gangs and prisons. This country is forever changed. Forever. 10% of the population is here illegally. 30 to 40 million illegals. Kamalas raggedy butt is promising them citizenship. These mental midgets stupid enough to vote for her are 100% complicit. I saw a clip of her lying ass from the DNC talking about fixing the situation at the border if president....SHE IS THE BORDER CZAR RIGHT NOW. Who is stupid enough to not see that? They see it. They just dont care. "More free crap for me and my fellow leeches". Thats all they care about. Disgusting. So is anyone here defending this nonsense. A nation without secure borders is not a nation. Its an idea. Wake up.
She also said Trump was going to implement a tax hike and she was going to lower taxes 😂 she doesn’t even know what she is going to do nor what she is even saying.. President Comacho

German police have arrested a man on suspicion of knifing three people in Germany on Friday.

The suspect, who fatally stabbed two men, aged 67 and 56, and a 56-year-old woman and injured eight others in Solingen, western Germany, handed himself in almost 26 hours after the horrific killing spree, local media reported.

He reportedly walked into the station covered in blood shortly after 11pm after hiding in a back garden and told officers: 'I am the one you are looking for', according to German news outlet Bild.

It comes after police made an arrest on Saturday following a police raid at a home for refugees just metres from where the attack unfolded.

A police spokesperson said they could not provide any more details on the individual or the connection to the attack, although ISIS has claimed responsibility.

'The perpetrator of the attack on a gathering of Christians in the city of Solingen in Germany yesterday was a soldier of the Islamic State' group, said a statement from the jihadists' Amaq news agency on the Telegram messaging app.

German police have arrested a man on suspicion of knifing three people in Germany on Friday.

The suspect, who fatally stabbed two men, aged 67 and 56, and a 56-year-old woman and injured eight others in Solingen, western Germany, handed himself in almost 26 hours after the horrific killing spree, local media reported.

He reportedly walked into the station covered in blood shortly after 11pm after hiding in a back garden and told officers: 'I am the one you are looking for', according to German news outlet Bild.

It comes after police made an arrest on Saturday following a police raid at a home for refugees just metres from where the attack unfolded.

A police spokesperson said they could not provide any more details on the individual or the connection to the attack, although ISIS has claimed responsibility.

'The perpetrator of the attack on a gathering of Christians in the city of Solingen in Germany yesterday was a soldier of the Islamic State' group, said a statement from the jihadists' Amaq news agency on the Telegram messaging app.

Ban Assault Knives!

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Germany Mass Stabbing Suspect Had Deportation Order But Was Not Removed: Report​

1724619115786.png

The Syrian asylum seeker suspected of killing three and injuring several others at a “festival of diversity” in Germany on Friday reportedly had a deportation order last year, but authorities failed to remove him from the country.

According to information obtained by German paper of record Die Welt, 26-year-old Issa Al H., the Syrian asylum seeker who surrendered himself to police on Saturday after the mass stabbing in Solingen, was supposed to be deported in 2023.

The suspected terrorist had a removal date scheduled to have him sent to Bulgaria, the country where he first entered the European Union, and therefore, under the Dublin regulations, the country where he should have had his asylum claims processed.

However, following his deportation order, Issa Al H. disappeared from his residence in the Western German city of Paderborn. He re-appeared several months later, but rather than removing him, he was reportedly granted “subsidiary protection” for people from countries with civil wars and transferred to a refugee centre in Solingen, where Friday’s attack took place.

Women and children are being raped by illegals. Such a despicable act to have done to them and this is all you can think about? Good lord man.

Dems have issues with a few women getting raped or killed. It's collateral damage. They're looking at the big picture, more power and larger centralized gov

Whats worse than getting raped? Getting kidnapped by a monster.

Bro, the people selling you this are lying.

Yes, it's true....2,000+ kids go missing every day but something like 99.9999% of them are runaways or taken by a family member. Almost all of the runaways return within 24 hrs of them being reported missing.

There are only 100 stranger danger kidnappings each year. That's it. I had to look it up myself to believe it.

Organizations like OUR who want your money have no problem telling you 800k kids go missing every year, but they have no intention of telling you the actual truth behind the numbers.

Last edited:

Moment German police drag Terror Suspect out of helicopter: Asylum Seeking Syrian, 26, who handed himself in over festival Attack that Left Three Dead Is Named and hauled before court​

The suspect of the shocking terror attack in Germany that gripped the world on Friday night has been named and charged for the first time.

The German prosecutor's office on Sunday ordered the pre-trial detention of 'Syrian national Issa Al H', over ''strong suspicions of belonging to a terrorist group abroad' as well as of murder and attempted murder.

1724635195450.png

1724635215011.png

1724635265728.png
Candles and flowers and the inscription 'Why? You are not alone' are pictured on late August 24, 2024 near the area where three people were killed and several injured

Why do the dems want that here? How do random stabbings help them?
They're for a total breakdown of society. They want anarchy so they can implement more government control. Remember covid? They want to take away guns so people can't defend themselves. They're communist.

Reactions: just bob

Germany Mass Stabbing Suspect Had Deportation Order But Was Not Removed: Report​

View attachment 670241

The Syrian asylum seeker suspected of killing three and injuring several others at a “festival of diversity” in Germany on Friday reportedly had a deportation order last year, but authorities failed to remove him from the country.

According to information obtained by German paper of record Die Welt, 26-year-old Issa Al H., the Syrian asylum seeker who surrendered himself to police on Saturday after the mass stabbing in Solingen, was supposed to be deported in 2023.

The suspected terrorist had a removal date scheduled to have him sent to Bulgaria, the country where he first entered the European Union, and therefore, under the Dublin regulations, the country where he should have had his asylum claims processed.

However, following his deportation order, Issa Al H. disappeared from his residence in the Western German city of Paderborn. He re-appeared several months later, but rather than removing him, he was reportedly granted “subsidiary protection” for people from countries with civil wars and transferred to a refugee centre in Solingen, where Friday’s attack took place.

Because asylum seekers are known to stab and kill those within the country that they wish to seek asylum. It's just smart. It's what you do. It somehow guarantees that your asylum will be granted.

I guess

Germany's hard-right AfD set for Huge Gains in key state Elections amid Mounting Fury over Deadly Festival Stabbing Rampage by failed Syrian Asylum Seeker​

Germany's hard-right AfD party is set for huge gains in key state elections amid mounting fury over a deadly festival stabbing rampage by a failed Syrian asylum seeker.

Voters in two former East German states - Thuringia and Saxony - will go to the polls on Sunday in what could be a celebratory night for the anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) party.

The projected success for the AfD comes a week after three people were stabbed to death in the western city of Solingen, allegedly by a Syrian asylum seeker, in an attack that has shocked Germany and fuelled a bitter debate about immigration.

Stefan Angelov, 35, a security guard from Jena, the second-largest city in Thuringia, said the AfD was 'the right party' to vote for, 'especially after the attack in Solingen'.

'Open borders, anyone can come in... with who-knows-what in their hands,' said Angelov, who is originally from Bulgaria but has been living in Jena for 10 years.

1725036488624.png
Syrian national Issa Al H was today named as the man suspected of carrying out a knife attack at a festival in Germany, which left a 56-year-old woman and two men aged 56 and 67, dead

Reactions: norrislakevol

German AFD Wins Landmark Victory as a Hard-Right Party Tops a Regional Vote for the First Time in the Country Since The Second World War​

Hard-right political party Alternative for Germany (AfD) has become the first of its ilk to win in the nation since the Second World War, exit polls showed.

AfD took between 30.5% and 33.5% of the vote in the former East German state of Thuringia, with the conservative CDU coming in second place with 24.5% of the vote.

Thuringia, a rural region and the only state currently led by the far-left Die Linke, a successor of East Germany's ruling communist party, was one of two to hold regional elections today, ahead of national elections in 2025, with AfD nearly winning in neighbouring Saxony, a conservative stronghold that is the largest in former East Germany, as well the polls showed.

While the party is unlikely to come to power in either state, as other parties have vowed to coalesce to force the far-right out of power, the result is reflective of the party's growing popularity.

1725236501807.png
Hard-right political party Alternative for Germany (AfD) has become the first of its ilk to win in the nation since the Second World War (File image)

1725236578616.png

The contests in Thuringia and Saxony come just over a week after three people were killed in a suspected Islamist knife attack in the western city of Solingen, which has fuelled a bitter debate over immigration in Germany.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back