Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

social worker..
social-work-rainbow.gif

It's about one step below a community organizer.

Reactions: 1 person
By social work, I'm referring to an organization I volunteer with that helps immigrants assimilate, become legal, and find work and housing. You know, helping society. Helping people. Something I'm not sure you understand. :)

True. I just work in Air Traffic Control. It's all about the paycheck, not the 35,000,000 lives a year. :good!:

Maybe we can achieve an air traffic safety record like that of many of the countries our immigrants come from nowadays! Sounds good right? :eek:lol: Because, you know, they're the cream of the crop..

Reactions: 2 people
True. I just work in Air Traffic Control. It's all about the paycheck, not the 35,000,000 lives a year. :good!:

Maybe we can achieve an air traffic safety record like that of many of the countries our immigrants come from nowadays! Sounds good right? :eek:lol: Because, you know, they're the cream of the crop..

You heard it here first, folks. 79 saves 35 million lives a year.

I'm not going to automatically judge someone based on what country they come from. Essentially, that's what I'm saying, and you automatically are judging people based on their country of origin. It's simple minded.

I understand why you don't want to further delve into your white supremacist beliefs exhibited earlier in this thread, you've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on that front. You've really taken the torch from mav and CC on this issue.

One time when I was like 10 or 11, I was fishing with my dad and grandpa. I accidentally dropped the dip net in the water and they didn't notice so I was trying to discretely lean across the edge of the boat and grab it before it sank. Fell right in face first but I damn dip net.

My grandpa was teaching me to drive in his Chrysler station wagon in rural Pennsylvania. I swerved to avoid hitting some horse crap in the road because obviously Gramps didn't want horse poo on his car...almost ran into a buggy full of Amish..

I got to drive home though

My grandpa was teaching me to drive in his Chrysler station wagon in rural Pennsylvania. I swerved to avoid hitting some horse crap in the road because obviously Gramps didn't want horse poo on his car...almost ran into a buggy full of Amish..

I got to drive home though

You're lucky, they could have been the amish mafia.

You heard it here first, folks. 79 saves 35 million lives a year.

I'm not going to automatically judge someone based on what country they come from. Essentially, that's what I'm saying, and you automatically are judging people based on their country of origin. It's simple minded.

I understand why you don't want to further delve into your white supremacist beliefs exhibited earlier in this thread, you've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on that front. You've really taken the torch from mav and CC on this issue.

1. 37 million. I shake every hand when they get off the plane as I wipe the sweat from my brow.

2. Yes. I've been all over the middle east. Are they all bad? Of course not. Are most? Absolutely. I mean unless I can't remember the ME being a land of peace and harmony where tolerance was embraced..

3. I am proud of my European heritage and everything they/we have accomplished. That isn't white supremacy. No one is better than another because of the color of their skin unless you let yourself believe that. There were European immigrants who were non white during our "good old days"..you know when CEO's didnt make much more than their workers and income taxes were high and..um..segregation..wait no..not good old days..ahhh Bernie help me what do I say?!!..

ok now back to watching some good old pure American Soccer. We got like 3 white guys on the team!
dave_chapelle_show_-_black_white_su.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
2. Yes. I've been all over the middle east. Are they all bad? Of course not. Are most? Absolutely.

This is where you lose me and I think most rational people. "Most" of the people in the middle east are bad? We're talking women, children, moderates, everyone? You really think the majority of the people there are bad people? Not just ignorant, but "bad"?

I'm curious as to what you specifically understand the word "bad" to mean in the context of a person's nature.

This is where you lose me and I think most rational people. "Most" of the people in the middle east are bad? We're talking women, children, moderates, everyone? You really think the majority of the people there are bad people? Not just ignorant, but "bad"?

I'm curious as to what you specifically understand the word "bad" to mean in the context of a person's nature.
Camel raping is bad.

Reactions: 2 people
Uneducated? You have the stones to call me uneducated after your little pathetic tirade that looked like it literally could have been written by volmav? Your contention not only is without merit, it's quite clearly fueled by some ingrained hatred sewed in you by your parents or the culture you were raised in. See, unlike you, who talks about whole segments of people and pretends to know their motivations and aspirations despite not having anything whatsoever to back up your claims, or having any real experience with said people, I have actually worked with many illegal immigrants in real jobs and through social work, and the vast majority want to come here and work for a living- not come here and collect a check for nothing. That's fear mongering propaganda to keep the idiots in line, thinking everything wrong with this country can be blamed on Mexicans. It makes the uneducated and angry hilljacks feel better about themselves.

Hey mr educated. Ever heard of paragraphs?

By social work, I'm referring to an organization I volunteer with that helps immigrants assimilate, become legal, and find work and housing. You know, helping society. Helping people. Something I'm not sure you understand. :)

You help criminals become legal? Why would a legal immigrant need your help becoming legal?

VN Store

Back