Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Little did these refugees know that German men have already humiliated themselves and feel no emotion as their women are raped.

Here is what would happen if German men were not pathetic humiliated cucks: nothing...no Syrian would dare touch a German woman for fear of immediate and severe reprisals, including his own castration.

Since "refugees" continue to commit abuses and assaults, we can see that they fear nothing from German men, ergo German men are worthless

Reactions: 2 people
Although I imagine it's a small minority (relative to the total), there's currently like some thousand or so odd Syrian/Iraqi/Middle Eastern migrants suing because the European country they're seeking to gain access to is "slow-playing" their papers, in their opinion.

Even some of our refugees today are soft.

As far as the men are concerned, if they're of fighting age, they ought to be back home fighting to make their countries halfway decent places to live in.

Seriously, this isn't a sarcastic post. I'm not the raging liberal some of you have made me out to be.

Yo mods, this guy has been hacked.

Little did these refugees know that German men have already humiliated themselves and feel no emotion as their women are raped.

Here is what would happen if German men were not pathetic humiliated cucks: nothing...no Syrian would dare touch a German woman for fear of immediate and severe reprisals, including his own castration.

Since "refugees" continue to commit abuses and assaults, we can see that they fear nothing from German men, ergo German men are worthless

4chan much?

Reactions: 1 person
"I was thinking of buying a new car but I'll instead take that $10,000 and put it toward bringing a Syrian refugee over."'

:crazy:

"I was thinking of buying a new car but I'll instead take that $10,000 and put it toward bringing a Syrian refugee over."'

:crazy:

Is it cheaper if you adopt one that's already here? I could use a gardener and maintenance guy, maybe 79 would split the tab and we could share..

Reactions: 1 person

the only thing that really struck me in the article was the demographic breakdown at the end on Syria. they are 93% Muslim, 5% Christian. and yet the refugees we took from Syria was 99% Muslim to less than 1% Christian.

even with ISIS being nasty to everyone Christians has been getting it hard and you would figure those fleeing would match the demographic split or be more in favor of those being targeted. one explanation might simply be the Christians that were going to run already have.

i would be interested to see a further break down on the flavors of Muslim we are getting. again i would expect to see a higher percentage of those being persecuted.

Interesting piece on pbs last night about Syrians stuck in Greece and what to do about educating the kids. The liberals and the EU want the children educated, the conservatives say there isn't enough money to educate the kids we have let alone new ones that don't speak the language. Furthermore the only reason the Syrians are there is because they can't get to the promised land of Germany, France, or U.K. They want to leave and find somewhere with more money. But EU is giving Greece more cash to fix the education and housing problem. What it seems like to me is that the EU has found a perfect dumping ground for these refugees. Greece is too broke to fight back, they need the EU to stay afloat and will eventually have to give in to whatever it dictates. But the refugees will be pissed to have to settle in such a broke country. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

The refugees complain of their treatment, however I feel if the roles were reversed and hundreds of thousands of orthodox Christians were breaking down the doors of Muslim countries the response would be much less accommodating and much more violent.

Interesting piece on pbs last night about Syrians stuck in Greece and what to do about educating the kids. The liberals and the EU want the children educated, the conservatives say there isn't enough money to educate the kids we have let alone new ones that don't speak the language. Furthermore the only reason the Syrians are there is because they can't get to the promised land of Germany, France, or U.K. They want to leave and find somewhere with more money. But EU is giving Greece more cash to fix the education and housing problem. What it seems like to me is that the EU has found a perfect dumping ground for these refugees. Greece is too broke to fight back, they need the EU to stay afloat and will eventually have to give in to whatever it dictates. But the refugees will be pissed to have to settle in such a broke country. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

The refugees complain of their treatment, however I feel if the roles were reversed and hundreds of thousands of orthodox Christians were breaking down the doors of Muslim countries the response would be much less accommodating and much more violent.

The refugees will be blowing up The Acropolis in another year or two claiming it's blasphemy against Islam.

VN Store

Back