Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Guess there are no rednecks in germany
I would like to see a gang of 6 muslims try to rush any business or rec facility in my hometown. I bet it woild only happen once. Men from teenagers to old folks been known to put feet in arse or shotguns to hoodlums down here in the south. Thank the Lord we are not yet wussified to where a half dozen unarmed 20 somethings poses a threat here.

Reactions: 5 people
Guess there are no rednecks in germany
I would like to see a gang of 6 muslims try to rush any business or rec facility in my hometown. I bet it woild only happen once. Men from teenagers to old folks been known to put feet in arse or shotguns to hoodlums down here in the south. Thank the Lord we are not yet wussified to where a half dozen unarmed 20 somethings poses a threat here.

We were talking last night at work about what ever happened to the isis threat of coming here and going door to door killing people. They know door to door here in the south they'd be dead in the first neighborhood.

Reactions: 1 person
We were talking last night at work about what ever happened to the isis threat of coming here and going door to door killing people. They know door to door here in the south they'd be dead in the first neighborhood.

Without a doubt. Theres not an army in the world that wants to try that. Much less a little jv team. Most country households, even the women and children can shoot. My wife and daughter both can. Well.

Reactions: 1 person
so you come to a western country and feel everyone else should bow to your asinine rules, then you shout racism

Islamic street preacher, 31, arrested after screaming abuse at police officer | Daily Mail Online

It's interesting to me to listen to interviews of migrants. They are always *****ing about how the conditions suck, bureaucracy is slow, treated unfairly, etc. Ah I'm sorry I thought you were fleeing war and genocide and now a country has given you safe haven on their dime and you're upset? You could always go back to whatever war torn hellhole you came from and make a go of it there. See if ISIS has a better bureaucracy than your current host.

Reactions: 4 people
It's interesting to me to listen to interviews of migrants. They are always *****ing about how the conditions suck, bureaucracy is slow, treated unfairly, etc. Ah I'm sorry I thought you were fleeing war and genocide and now a country has given you safe haven on their dime and you're upset? You could always go back to whatever war torn hellhole you came from and make a go of it there. See if ISIS has a better bureaucracy than your current host.

Bingo. It's like listening to illegals complain here.

Although I imagine it's a small minority (relative to the total), there's currently like some thousand or so odd Syrian/Iraqi/Middle Eastern migrants suing because the European country they're seeking to gain access to is "slow-playing" their papers, in their opinion.

Even some of our refugees today are soft.

As far as the men are concerned, if they're of fighting age, they ought to be back home fighting to make their countries halfway decent places to live in.

Seriously, this isn't a sarcastic post. I'm not the raging liberal some of you have made me out to be.

Although I imagine it's a small minority (relative to the total), there's currently like some thousand or so odd Syrian/Iraqi/Middle Eastern migrants suing because the European country they're seeking to gain access to is "slow-playing" their papers, in their opinion.

Even some of our refugees today are soft.

As far as the men are concerned, if they're of fighting age, they ought to be back home fighting to make their countries halfway decent places to live in.

Seriously, this isn't a sarcastic post. I'm not the raging liberal some of you have made me out to be.

I agree 100%. If 10% of the fighting age men would pick up a rifle and fight ISIS they would outnumber them 10 to 1. They could rout them in a few weeks. They have no navy or air force, some artillery and little armor. It's mostly small unit small arms stuff, i.e. you with a rifle would be on pretty even footing with the enemy. Would people die? Of course, but thousands have died crossing the sea or desert to Europe. Your country is either worth fighting for or not. The flood of refugees and especially military age males tells us they have no intentions of ever going back. They don't want to fight for their homeland. They want to make the EU their new homeland and they want the Europeans to pay for it.

VN Store

Back