Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

England will wisely pull out of the EU, though it's almost already too late. Their population is already 10x the Muslims it was a decade or 2 ago, and they live in their own communities where they will drop calves right and left until they hold a sizeable enough portion of the population to demand a seat at the political table and push for their sharia way of life.

France would be wise to do the same thing, as well as germany and any other country that wants to maintain their western way of life. The floodgates are opened...the Muslims are invading...and those that hold the liberal positions of open borders will be the first to fall prey. It's not an accident. Its a plan for world conquest.

Thank Almighty God for the Atlantic Ocean separating us from the horde. We need to tighten our restrictions on legal migration, demand an end to illegal immigration, and fight to maintain the American way of life. We may find ourselves dealing with an entirely different set of countries in 50 to 100 years in Europe as the Muslims continue to gobble it up. Good thing we have the most powerful military the world has ever known. We will need it...sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 3 people
England will wisely pull out of the EU, though it's almost already too late. Their population is already 10x the Muslims it was a decade or 2 ago, and they live in their own communities where they will drop calves right and left until they hold a sizeable enough portion of the population to demand a seat at the political table and push for their sharia way of life.

France would be wise to do the same thing, as well as germany and any other country that wants to maintain their western way of life. The floodgates are opened...the Muslims are invading...and those that hold the liberal positions of open borders will be the first to fall prey. It's not an accident. Its a plan for world conquest.

Thank Almighty God for the Atlantic Ocean separating us from the horde. We need to tighten our restrictions on legal migration, demand an end to illegal immigration, and fight to maintain the American way of life. We may find ourselves dealing with an entirely different set of countries in 50 to 100 years in Europe as the Muslims continue to gobble it up. Good thing we have the most powerful military the world has ever known. We will need it...sooner rather than later.

It's like cockroaches infesting a home

Reactions: 2 people
A 14-year-old schoolgirl murdered by a Latvian convicted killer wrote a pro-European Union (EU) essay arguing that barring foreign criminals from entering the country was “racist” just four months before her death, it has emerged.

Alice Gross was walking along a tow-path by the River Brent in west London on August 28 2014 when she was spotted by Arnis Zalkalns, a 41 year old Latvian. Three hours later Zalkalns was picked up by CCTV calmly buying a can of beer in a local shop. In the intervening hours, Zalkalns had crushed Alice to death by apparently lying on top of her during an attempted sex attack, hiding her body in the river.

Schoolgirl Murdered By Latvian Opposed 'Racist' Migration Limits

A 14-year-old schoolgirl murdered by a Latvian convicted killer wrote a pro-European Union (EU) essay arguing that barring foreign criminals from entering the country was “racist” just four months before her death, it has emerged.

Alice Gross was walking along a tow-path by the River Brent in west London on August 28 2014 when she was spotted by Arnis Zalkalns, a 41 year old Latvian. Three hours later Zalkalns was picked up by CCTV calmly buying a can of beer in a local shop. In the intervening hours, Zalkalns had crushed Alice to death by apparently lying on top of her during an attempted sex attack, hiding her body in the river.

Schoolgirl Murdered By Latvian Opposed 'Racist' Migration Limits
I wonder if she changed her mind at the last minute?

Some 300 young migrants seized control of the refugee welcome center where they were guests in southern Italy on Monday, barricading themselves inside for eight hours by piling up furniture against the entrance to the building until a series of demands could be met.
The migrants issued a list of demands, including better living conditions and the ability to communicate with their families in their home countries. The real sticking point, however, is their demand to be moved elsewhere, particularly to Germany or other countries of northern Europe.

Now they're picking and choosing where they want to go? Demanding it? This is ****ing ridiculous.

I wanna pose a question to anyone...

Why would politicians and leaders want to bring Muslim migrants into Europe, a continent of predominantly Christian and Catholic histories and culture? Knowing that these conflict with Islam and is against the will of the European people? Can someone answer this...

And I don't want the excuse of availability. There are many wealthy ME countries with the room, resources and religious ideology of most of these migrants...

I wanna pose a question to anyone...

Why would politicians and leaders want to bring Muslim migrants into Europe, a continent of predominantly Christian and Catholic histories and culture? Knowing that these conflict with Islam and is against the will of the European people? Can someone answer this...

And I don't want the excuse of availability. There are many wealthy ME countries with the room, resources and religious ideology of most of these migrants...

Money

Explain...

EU has it. They want it.

Isn't it odd there are many majority Islamic countries bordering these conflict zones and none of them want a thing to do with the refugees? Imagine the US having a similar crisis and we send our refugees to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

EU has it. They want it.

Isn't it odd there are many majority Islamic countries bordering these conflict zones and none of them want a thing to do with the refugees? Imagine the US having a similar crisis and we send our refugees to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

I mean the politicians and leaders of Europe that are forcing this upon their people and culture? Why are they pushing it? Where does it benefit them?

Its awfully strange that the immigrants of ME conflicts are being forced upon traditionally Christian countries. Just like here with the racial tension and drama being played out, I feel it's a liberal, globalist divide and conquer agenda...JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
I mean the politicians and leaders of Europe that are forcing this upon their people and culture? Why are they pushing it? Where does it benefit them?

Its awfully strange that the immigrants of ME conflicts are being forced upon traditionally Christian countries. Just like here with the racial tension and drama being played out, I feel it's a liberal, globalist divide and conquer agenda...JMO.

I would tend to agree. Makes no sense for ME countries to simply ignore Muslim brethren other than for two reasons:

They don't want to pay for supporting them
They are quite interested in colonizing the EU

The EU is falling all over itself to prove that tolerance and acceptance cures radicalism. They are slowly learning that it don't. If you give these terrorists a new house and a stipend they'd gladly accept it and use the house and funds to plot ways to kill you. They don't care. They're probably busting a gut laughing at the EU warmly welcoming them in and propping them up long enough to plan an attack.

Reactions: 2 people
I would tend to agree. Makes no sense for ME countries to simply ignore Muslim brethren other than for two reasons:

They don't want to pay for supporting them
They are quite interested in colonizing the EU

The EU is falling all over itself to prove that tolerance and acceptance cures radicalism. They are slowly learning that it don't. If you give these terrorists a new house and a stipend they'd gladly accept it and use the house and funds to plot ways to kill you. They don't care. They're probably busting a gut laughing at the EU warmly welcoming them in and propping them up long enough to plan an attack.

I agree.

The migrant problems haven't even started for the EU yet..... Give it a little time and they'll realize just what a stupid thing they've done.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back