Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

I think it has many reasons, one of which is to destabilize the West. Another of which is for when war breaks out with China. They will offer these migrants citizenship in exchange for joining the military.

If war breaks out with China we will fold like a cheap suit. Our civilian government isn't going to fight their bosses.

Reactions: tbwhhs
If war breaks out with China we will fold like a cheap suit. Our civilian government isn't going to fight their bosses.
I agree with that, but I still think that’s the back door way to make millions of immigrants into citizens. I really think that’s what they are banking on.

I agree with that, but I still think that’s the back door way to make millions of immigrants into citizens. I really think that’s what they are banking on.

All bets are off on our so-called republic if we get into a shooting war with China. That would be the excuse for ushering in an authoritarian 1 party system.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
All bets are off on our so-called republic if we get into a shooting war with China. That would be the excuse for ushering in an authoritarian 1 party system.
It’s coming, and the Biden regime is banking on it. China has all but announced that fully intend on reclaiming Taiwan next year, most likely around our election time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The Republican proposal, currently pending in the House and Senate, to deal with the border issue they say is immediately critical to national security:

(this space intentionally left blank)

So it's as detailed as the Dem proposal?

Nothing the house passes will pass the Senate or be signed by Biden.

I guess I don't understand why the rank and file of the GOP is not furious with Trump and the Congressional leadership. They had a couple of years there where they could have done quite a bit and instead all they really did as a long term solution is build a tiny portion of the wall they promised.

They built 455 miles of wall, but only 49 miles of that total actually had no prior structure there to begin with. The border is just under 2,000 miles, so they literally added new border security to 2 percent of the border.

Pretending that the border is a high priority for the GOP politicians is just a lot of blowhard nonsense.

I guess I don't understand why the rank and file of the GOP is not furious with Trump and the Congressional leadership. They had a couple of years there where they could have done quite a bit and instead all they really did as a long term solution is build a tiny portion of the wall they promised.

They built 455 miles of wall, but only 49 miles of that total actually had no prior structure there to begin with. The border is just under 2,000 miles, so they literally added new border security to 2 percent of the border.

Pretending that the border is a high priority for the GOP politicians is just a lot of blowhard nonsense.

I think the 2018 election showed how furious they were with the congressional leadership. A few senior house and senate Rs were tossed out and they lost both chambers.

you actually hit nail. just shows everyone that Trump is the outsider that most have clamored for.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT

Feds Sue Developers of ‘colony’ north of Houston Accused of Being ‘haven for illegal aliens’​

The walls may be closing in on Colony Ridge, the controversial “colonia” north of Houston, Texas, that’s been labeled a “magnet” for crime and illegal immigration.

1703902029134.png

Now two federal agencies — the Justice Department and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau — have filed a lawsuit against the companies behind the 40-square-mile sprawl of homes, trailers and even tents, which is home to as many as 75,000 people in an area at least 50 percent bigger than Manhattan.

The agencies accuse the companies, all ultimately owned by multimillionaire brothers John and William “Trey” Harris, of predatory lending and misleading advertising.

The Harris brothers offer mortgages without Social Security numbers and told Texas Monthly they believe the majority of Colony Ridge’s population is undocumented immigrants from Latin America.

And, The Post is told, other federal and state agencies are also investigating the development, including the IRS, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Army Corps of Engineers, and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.

Feds sue developers of ‘colony’ north of Houston accused of being ‘haven for illegal aliens’

Last edited:

VN Store

Back