Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

Texas isn't even serious about stopping illegals from working
Reminds me of the old saying...."Neither party wants to stop illegal immigration. Republicans need the cheap labor and Democrats need the votes." Although, the labor isn't as cheap as it once was, lol.

Reactions: Orangeburst
He uses insurrection act and does it. What percent of NG you think comply? I say 60 percent at most and the majority of those who do will simply stop doing anything.

I’d expect the vast majority of them to honor their oaths and fulfill their duty with minimal effort up until actually having to shoot at their neighbor.

Biden must show strength and resolve, he cannot let a state defy the might of the federal government. He needs to immediately flood the state with federal agents and put the TX NG under federal control. Maybe even federalize the OK NG and send them to TX.
some men just want to watch the world burn.

Fires bring new life after the deadwood is consumed.
It won't just be the deadwood getting consumed. heck I wouldn't even count on the deadwood getting burnt much at all. and no way to ensure the life that comes after is actually an improvement.

It won't just be the deadwood getting consumed. heck I wouldn't even count on the deadwood getting burnt much at all. and no way to ensure the life that comes after is actually an improvement.

If you don't play you can't win.

Have a bad feeling we are looking at a constitutional crisis coming up that could be used to suspend the election. Hopefully it’s just Texas forcing the Biden Administration to finally act.

Have a bad feeling we are looking at a constitutional crisis coming up that could be used to suspend the election. Hopefully it’s just Texas forcing the Biden Administration to finally act.
This country is divided on everything except for immigration. It is the one subject this country is overwhelmingly against. If the Federal Government keeps screwing around on this and forcing Americans to accept it, I can’t see how this country continues to sit back quietly.

Reactions: Ttucke11

Oh yeah, that would be fantastic. Let's hope they do suspend the election.

Reactions: headhunter15

VN Store

Back