Miss Trump Yet Thread

They can build their own refinery and their own pipeline to their own coast. The fact they they are trying to stick us with building both ought to tell you something.

Ever think that's a business opportunity; I don't believe anybody is going to refine oil free or let a pipeline go untaxed. The other kind of major point - geography - maps. Alberta is way out west in Canada - a long way from the east coast, you know, like our version of flyover land long way. And between Alberta and the Canadian west coast there's this big range of mountains; that's kind of a big deal. In fact, such a big deal, it's easier to run a pipeline down the plains where it's pretty flat even though Canada has to pay us to do so.

I hope nobody bothers to cover the Biden and Trudeau courtship - some things are better unseen.
Maybe they should do a double date with the soon-to-be Sec of Trans and his/her husband/wife.

Reactions: AM64
DJT can go rot in hell.
1611414448792.jpg

Dumb post is dumb. No, that is not a valid reason to cancel it, but it is a valid reason to question the sales pitch for it from politicians who might be taking money or simply following the Party line, by repeating the lies they've been told to repeat. The job numbers presented in the company's sales pitch, from lobbyists and even RNC officials, are not accurate, but that does not stop crooked politicians from repeating them to news casters and newspaper editors.
Baa baaa baaaaa..... democratic voters are realizing on day one they were blatantly lied to..... and some of them actually think it’s ok.... don’t they Vol Main?

Baa baaa baaaaa..... democratic voters are realizing on day one they were blatantly lied to..... and some of them actually think it’s ok.... don’t they Vol Main?

What I think is you are not ok. I'm sorry you're feeling bad.

VN Store

Back