Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

I like how new information that is released keeps being described as "credible" leads. Would they be pursuing non-credible ones?

Anyway, if the new theory is to be believed, I guess all these satellite debris spottings TV news has been droning on and on about all week have been a wild goose chase?

New theory. This was just a ploy by New Zealand to get the world to see just how much trash is floating in the southern Indian Ocean.

Reactions: 3 people
After claiming the plane crashed into the ocean, and watching CNN's endless coverage and theories, I have finally come to terms with what I think actually happened. I believe Cthulhu reached up from the sea, in mid fight with Poseidon, and snatched the plane from the air. Cthulhu then bent time space and teleported to his ancient home in Antarctica. The passengers survived but are now fodder for the Shoggoths since the blind penguins used as livestock had become sterile and unable to reproduce. Cthuhlu has spoken at length with Malysian authorities and will return the black box in exchange for information on the whereabouts of Tsathoggua and Shub-Niggurath.

..in before Cthulhu Mythos used as potential explanation by CNN.

Reactions: 1 person
Penns Creek?

Not familiar with that one, but there are several branches of the Codorus And a bunch of other small rivers and streams within 20 minutes of my house that are stocked with trout. One of the nice things about central Pennsylvania.

Not familiar with that one, but there are several branches of the Codorus And a bunch of other small rivers and streams within 20 minutes of my house that are stocked with trout. One of the nice things about central Pennsylvania.

That sounds great. Penns Creek is also in central PA, about 20 miles east of State College. When I have been there I stay in Coburn and fish Penns, Little Juniata, Big Fishing Creek, and Elk Creek. Beautiful countryside there. I enjoy seeing the Amish folk working their farms.

Tight lines.

CNN showing a new video that shows objects spotted in ocean by a Chinese plane.

Edit: part of the objects have been pulled out of ocean and do not appear to be connected to flight 370

Last edited:
After claiming the plane crashed into the ocean, and watching CNN's endless coverage and theories, I have finally come to terms with what I think actually happened. I believe Cthulhu reached up from the sea, in mid fight with Poseidon, and snatched the plane from the air. Cthulhu then bent time space and teleported to his ancient home in Antarctica. The passengers survived but are now fodder for the Shoggoths since the blind penguins used as livestock had become sterile and unable to reproduce. Cthuhlu has spoken at length with Malysian authorities and will return the black box in exchange for information on the whereabouts of Tsathoggua and Shub-Niggurath.

..in before Cthulhu Mythos used as potential explanation by CNN.

That sounds like some incredible weed you've gotten your hands on to smoke or eat. I would not share that with anyone. Keep us posted on the updates when they come in.

Reactions: 1 person
That sounds great. Penns Creek is also in central PA, about 20 miles east of State College. When I have been there I stay in Coburn and fish Penns, Little Juniata, Big Fishing Creek, and Elk Creek. Beautiful countryside there. I enjoy seeing the Amish folk working their farms.

Tight lines.

Awesome, will check it out. That would be about a 3 hour drive and if I'm going that far, I normally hit The Black Moshannan State Park and hike to a quiet spot or a weekend of fly drowning.

VN Store

Back