Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Mostly, they use the machine to simulate what might happen under certain scenarios. This week, he asked Casado off-air to show what might happen to a 777 if it ran out of fuel. It proved horrific: lights flashed, alarms sounded, the nose pointed skyward while gravity pulled the plane down. It fell backward toward the ocean.

"Even though it's simulated, it's quite awful to see ... we made a pact that we would never, ever show something on the air like that," Savidge said.
CNN simulator-Martin Savidge: Network tried to rent a real 777 airplane for its around-the-clock coverage.

CNN reporting that a potential piece of the black box has been possibly sighted maybe on the ocean floo-

8bf96c7063cdbfdad69ac299bac9e799.gif

Can anyone say if it was day or night when this plane would have crashed in the Indian ocean?

Can anyone say if it was day or night when this plane would have crashed in the Indian ocean?

At first report 2 weeks ago, they reported that the plane took off at 12:41am local time & flew for an hour & then turned left & flew for another 7 hours so I think it would be early morning around 8am - 9am.

Reactions: 3 people
At first report 2 weeks ago, they reported that the plane took off at 12:41am local time & flew for an hour & then turned left & flew for another 7 hours so I think it would be early morning around 8am - 9am.

My question was in relation to a debris field. If it was night and someone was still piloting the plane then the possibility they'd make a survivable water landing would be close to nil. There would be a definite debris field. So if the plane managed a water landing and just slowly sank I still think there would be a debris field because it'd likely break apart going down and any pieces that float would make their way to the surface.

That is if the plane actually crashed/landed in the Indian ocean at all.

My question was in relation to a debris field. If it was night and someone was still piloting the plane then the possibility they'd make a survivable water landing would be close to nil. There would be a definite debris field. So if the plane managed a water landing and just slowly sank I still think there would be a debris field because it'd likely break apart going down and any pieces that float would make their way to the surface.

That is if the plane actually crashed/landed in the Indian ocean at all.

Oh, okay. I didn't think about a debris field showing up in your original question. Makes since now about the time.

Actually I think all the networks failed on the Boston bombing.

IIRC CNN was the first to break out falsehoods in an effort to beat the other networks.

Don't get me wrong though. They're all ****ing terrible. I'd sooner get my news from Spongebob Squarepants than Wolf Blitzer.

IIRC CNN was the first to break out falsehoods in an effort to beat the other networks.

Don't get me wrong though. They're all ****ing terrible. I'd sooner get my news from Spongebob Squarepants than Wolf Blitzer.

I'd prefer to get mine from Megyn Kelly. That woman could read the phone book and I'd listen.

New theory. This was just a ploy by New Zealand to get the world to see just how much trash is floating in the southern Indian Ocean.

Have you ever seen the Panama Canal zone? Ships empty their trash before entering the locks. Sh!t floating everywhere, the beaches are terrible.

They haven't really mentioned anything else about the whole makeshift flight simulator thing since it got sent to the FBI. You would think they might have found something or at the very least discredited anything related to it by now.

VN Store

Back