Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Since we're bumping threads of Malaysian airliners tonight...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.f7c39e038c01

A series of catastrophic electrical and other failures may have led to the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 over the Indian Ocean, according to a lawsuit filed in the U.S. on behalf of the families of 44 people on board the still missing plane.

The lawsuit, filed Friday against Boeing in U.S. District Court in South Carolina, names seven malfunctions, from an electrical fire to depressurization of the plane’s cabin, that could have led to the crew losing consciousness, the plane’s transponder stopping its transmission and the plane flying undetected until it crashed after running out of fuel.

**** like this is why lawyers get a bad rep. A lawsuit without any evidence to back up the claims.

Since we're bumping threads of Malaysian airliners tonight...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...724d48f5666_story.html?utm_term=.f7c39e038c01

**** like this is why lawyers get a bad rep. A lawsuit without any evidence to back up the claims.

The quote from the article is so unlikely it is basically impossible. An electrical failure caused cabin depressurization? And the transponder to stop working? That sounds like a car wreck being caused by all 4 wheels falling off a car at the same time.

I'd like to hear SpaceCoastVol's take on this whole thing.

The quote from the article is so unlikely it is basically impossible. An electrical failure caused cabin depressurization? And the transponder to stop working? That sounds like a car wreck being caused by all 4 wheels falling off a car at the same time.

I'd like to hear SpaceCoastVol's take on this whole thing.

It could happen. You need to realize that aircraft maintenance outside of America/Canada/Europe/Australia is essentially garbage.

It could happen. You need to realize that aircraft maintenance outside of America/Canada/Europe/Australia is essentially garbage.

They had one of the best safety records in the world until they lost the 2 planes in 2014.

I'll buy Russian or African airline maintenance being garbage - I think that an airline like Malaysian is probably much closer to US/Canada/Europe standards.

They had one of the best safety records in the world until they lost the 2 planes in 2014.

I'll buy Russian or African airline maintenance being garbage - I think that an airline like Malaysian is probably much closer to US/Canada/Europe standards.

The thing to remember is that electronics fail. They aren't infallible. Everyone has probably just had something stop working without any trauma happening to it. Same thing goes in an aircraft. A wire could have been rubbing against something and eventually lost its plastic shield and shorted out and started a fire. A component might not have been safety wired correctly and came lose and caused problems.

But I am sure this guy just turned the transponder off. That doesn't make the plane disappear, but it does make air traffic control lose its altitude. Normal radar systems can just tell you range, not altitude. The transponder is interrogated by a secondary radar to determine altitude. Then you just put it into a slow descent into the water. Crashes t 500 mph, kills everyone suddenly, and the plane just sinks.

Didnt the pilot have similar scenarios flown on his home simulator game?

Yes he did, which is why I've thought from the very beginning that foul play was involved.

Could have been an incident similar to the Germanwings crash where the co-pilot intentionally flew the plane into the French Alps.

The thing to remember is that electronics fail. They aren't infallible. Everyone has probably just had something stop working without any trauma happening to it. Same thing goes in an aircraft. A wire could have been rubbing against something and eventually lost its plastic shield and shorted out and started a fire. A component might not have been safety wired correctly and came lose and caused problems.

But I am sure this guy just turned the transponder off. That doesn't make the plane disappear, but it does make air traffic control lose its altitude. Normal radar systems can just tell you range, not altitude. The transponder is interrogated by a secondary radar to determine altitude. Then you just put it into a slow descent into the water. Crashes t 500 mph, kills everyone suddenly, and the plane just sinks.

Here's the problem though...

Prove it happened in the case of this airliner.

Disgusting

You're right.

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You claim your boy didn't have anyone spied on?

I know we spied on foreign governments.

He did not order spying on Trump in Trump Tower, however. Which is what Trump said he knew, FOR A FACT, occurred.

You know, having written that out, it occurs to me that maybe the problem here is a basic disconnect.

Does anyone know for sure whether Trump knows the definition of the word "fact"?

I'm getting an idea here for a Christmas gift for him.

Z

Reactions: 1 person
I know we spied on foreign governments.

He did not order spying on Trump in Trump Tower, however. Which is what Trump said he knew, FOR A FACT, occurred.

You know, having written that out, it occurs to me that maybe the problem here is a basic disconnect.

Does anyone know for sure whether Trump knows the definition of the word "fact"?

I'm getting an idea here for a Christmas gift for him.

You're probably correct, most likely he didn't directly order it.

I would love to know how Trump relates to an idiot lawyer that files a frivolous lawsuit knowing full well he has no evidence to back it up.

Five year anniversary. Have they found the plane in a terrorist camp yet?

The conspiracy theories here were rich, as always.

VN Store

Back