Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

I will plummet and I will buy up a bunch of sh!t for dirt cheap and then in a few years when it recovers I'll have an asston of cash.

This. We need a little correction and there is obviously a bunch of Nancy Boys around here that are just looking for any excuse to pull their hair and scream and wet their panties and panic. I'm waiting for it to happen.

6 months later and not only have they not found the plane but nothing has washed up on any shore suggesting a water crash.

Reactions: 1 person
6 months later and not only have they not found the plane but nothing has washed up on any shore suggesting a water crash.

Between Hong Kong, Perth, Diego Garcia and the various eyes in the sky, I find it amazing that a jet could go missing. This doesn't even include the dozen or so planes that have gone missing in Libya, as well.

Yet, we can precisely confirm who shot down the other Malaysian aircraft within mins...

OK. :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
Gramps is probably the only one here that still has a functioning VCR. Even more sad he probably still hasn't figured out how to program it.... :)

I do still have a JVC VCR.
Why I don't know but it is hooked to TV and ready to go.

69c3a3afb.jpg

I feel bad for the SOB. Thank goodness it wasn't found stuck in a building somewhere.

EDIT: SOB = Souls On Board.

VN Store

Back