MMA Thread

Frank Mir is a shell of his former self. Granted he has won like two fights in a row. He is no where near where he used to be. His biggest highlight of his career is breaking Tim Sylvia's arm. The sad thing is, that armbar was pretty much given to him. For some reason unknown to man Sylvia took MIR down.

Big Nog is easily above Mirs level on the ground and standing up.
Mir wont have the cardio to hang more than 3 rounds. Nog by decision. And I really like MIR.

Jackson vs Silva III is the fight everyone should be hoping to watch.

I cant believe UFC is stacking a card like this, this must be Dana White's Christmas gift to the people.

I havent got to see any of the previous Silva-Jackson fights, id like to find something high quality somewhere on the internetz.

I cant believe UFC is stacking a card like this, this must be Dana White's Christmas gift to the people.

I havent got to see any of the previous Silva-Jackson fights, id like to find something high quality somewhere on the internetz.

Try Dailymotion...
I like Rampage but he took a severe ass whooping both times. Ironically he was winning both fights both times till they got stood back up.

Great UFC event, I'm guessing the UFC put together a can't miss card because of the economy.

I like Nog over Mir, Evans over Forest, and Rampage over Silva. We'll see.

Last edited:
I think Griffin-Evans fight could go either way. If Griffin lasts past the 2nd round. He wins. If Mir can keep the fight standing, he wins.

Sherdog might have these. Not sure. The last time they had a fight, Silva knocked him out with knees. Jackson fell through the ropes.

I want to watch the CB fight. I hate that guy. I hope he gets KNOCKED OUT. Unfortunately, he is a great wrestler.

VN Store

Back