MMA Thread

I can't bring myself to say Randy will lose. He has won too many that he shouldn't have for me to do that. Where is everyone watching the fight tonight?

Lesnar beat the crap out of him at the end of the 2nd. round..Brock wins, he was just tooo big for Randy.

gonna be interesting.... Mir vs. Nog in a few weeks,

winner gets Lesnar. wow.

Can Lesnar keep it standing and land those freaking Kettlebells he has for hands?

or will he screw up like he did against Mir and get tapped?

man i hated to see randy lose but brock was just too big... dana white's dream come true

btw kenny florian does not look like much of a fighter, but man that guy is good

was it gonzaga that threw the huge uppercut? i cant remember.. anyway, that was a shot!!!

Last edited:
That card in general was pretty weak. The undercard fight after RC and BL was the one imo. I really hated to see Randy get beat like that, but he said it best in the interview. "Thats just a big son of a bitch" Brock looked better in that fight than he did in the other ones. I still bet Mir will make him tap "again"

man i hated to see randy lose but brock was just too big... dana white's dream come true

btw kenny florian does not look like much of a fighter, but man that guy is good

was it gonzaga that threw the huge uppercut? i cant remember.. anyway, that was a shot!!!
That uppercut was the knockout of the night. I think the guys name was Jerry Stevens

That card in general was pretty weak. The undercard fight after RC and BL was the one imo. I really hated to see Randy get beat like that, but he said it best in the interview. "Thats just a big son of a bitch" Brock looked better in that fight than he did in the other ones. I still bet Mir will make him tap "again"

Mir will be fortunate to get past Nog...but, if he does, he's in for a rude awakening in a rematch with Lesnar.

if you mean Rashad Evans and Forrest Griffin....

If Rashad can hit Forrest with a shot like the one that dropped Chuck, then it's over early. New Champ.

if it goes longer than 3, nobody outworks Forrest. Ask Rampage. Forrest by Unanimous Decision.

and Fedor was beaten by a Bulgarian named Ivanov on points, 5-8. not knowing much about Sambo, I don't know how big a margin or what kind of fight that was.

And Nog's not?

remember the Sylvia fight....

"I played his game for 2 rounds and did well. He played my game for 2 minutes and didn't survive."

Nog has probably come closer to beating Fedor than anyone, save for Cro Cop. and he did it on the ground.

I say Nog by sub, but I'd rather Mir get the win personally.

Mir snapped Sylvia's arm and that was when Sylvia was on roids too. Nog is definately good on the ground but Mir is better.
I think we all would want to see Fedor against Brock Lesner. I think BL would get destroyed. He needs more fights and experience.

VN Store

Back