‘23 MO EDGE Samuel M’Pemba (UGA commit)

The target to make a decision will be Samuel M’Pemba on Sunday. The two sides have kept in contact this week but this certainly just feels like Georgia as we head into the weekend. He has been quiet lately and we expect that to continue until his announcement.

Tim Banks will be down to see Samuel MPemba as he nears a Sunday decision.
-VQ

Just need to hang in there. Coming in second is not the complete loss it used to be in the age of the portal.
The downside is the guys that have success do not usually enter the portal. Maybe he gets mired on their depth chart if he goes there but if he is good as advertised I doubt it.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The downside is the guys that have success do not usually enter the portal. Maybe he gets mired on their depth chart if he goes there but if he is good as advertised I doubt it.

There’s been a lot of guys enter the portal in the past few days who have had success

This kid could help a lot. We need real defensive players that can get the other team off the field.......fast.

Reactions: Tnfan41
We already have A LOT of EDGE guys.

But, and I've kept this to myself, but he feels like one of those tweener types. Athletic, but maybe not a pure player. Kongbo-ish. And if he ends up at UGA, then really hope so 😅

Reactions: Big Orange#1
We already have A LOT of EDGE guys.

But, and I've kept this to myself, but he feels like one of those tweener types. Athletic, but maybe not a pure player. Kongbo-ish. And if he ends up at UGA, then really hope so 😅
They finally did some creative things with Roman Harrison (tweener) in the Vandy game and he showed up big time. They used him like a stand-up OLB lined up outside of Byron Young, and he brought it. Super athletic tweeners aren't a bad thing. The DC just has to get creative sometimes.

Last edited:
They finally did some creative things with Roman Harrison (tweener) in the Vandy game and he showed up big time. They used him like a stand-up OLB lined up outside of Byron Young, and he brought it. Super athletic tweeners aren't a bad thing. The DC just has to get creative sometimes.
I read somewhere (probably here) that they wanted to use Harrison on the edge but he doesn't have the "lean" to be very successful there.... 🤷‍♂️

I read somewhere (probably here) that they wanted to use Harrison on the edge but he doesn't have the "lean" to be very successful there.... 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, that was someone's evaluation on here. Not an unfair evaluation though.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back