Moms for Liberty (to have threesomes)

Conservatives are always the biggest and most ridiculous hypocrites in the country. How many times have we seen evangelical types
arrested for molesting young women or boys--too many times to count. Whenever you hear some christian zombie or right-winger preaching
about morality, take it with a grain. These same loons who are pro-life are also A-OK with school massacres. We see how they roll.

Reactions: Wadetime
Conservatives are always the biggest and most ridiculous hypocrites in the country. How many times have we seen evangelical types
arrested for molesting young women or boys--too many times to count. Whenever you hear some christian zombie or right-winger preaching
about morality, take it with a grain. These same loons who are pro-life are also A-OK with school massacres. We see how they roll.
That is why it is best to be pro choice so you can kill a fetus with no remorse.

Speedo thinks school massacres are on the conservative platform.

All while overlooking our collusion with the CO2 and red meat lobby. That’s where the real fun is.

sSf9y.gif

For being on the side that supports all types on sexual freedoms...yall sure are obsessed with the debauchery when the GOP does the same stuff Dems do...its strange
My take is couples should do whatever works for them so long it's legal and no one is abused. The problem comes in when they openly attack and smear others for the same thing they're doing behind closed doors. This is the situation here with the Zieglers, plus apparent evidence of abuse. Ugly.

My take is couples should do whatever works for them so long it's legal and no one is abused. The problem comes in when they openly attack and smear others for the same thing they're doing behind closed doors. This is the situation here with the Zieglers, plus apparent evidence of abuse. Ugly.
So her support of a bill keeping sexual preferences out of young children classes is the same as an adult having a theeesome??? Or is there more to the story?

So her support of a bill keeping sexual preferences out of young children classes is the same as an adult having a theeesome??? Or is there more to the story?
There is a lot more to M4L (the group she co-founded) than you likely know. I have seen them up close here in FL. They spread a litany of falsehoods about LGBT folks in their efforts to censor content and ban books. So, while insinuating gay folks are pedophile child groomers, she is secretly in a relationship with a woman who her husband allegedly filmed without consent and raped.

These are not good people.

Here's an example of what M4L is doing:

When asked for comment, Bridgett said, "I work closely with my husband to frequently pole female voters. We are as curious about all of their positions as they are ours."
hey man..you stole my poll/pole ™️ schtick

Reactions: McDad
Christian Ziegler was overheard defending their unique lifestyle, "Politics has always made for strange bedfellows, but I feel my political plank is big enough to appeal to several people simultaneously. Perhaps Bridgett and I will re evaluate over our scheduled box lunch today but in this era when bushes [George, Jeb] are absent, Bridgett and I will attempt to fill the gap."

Christian Ziegler was overheard defending their unique lifestyle, "Politics has always made for strange bedfellows, but I feel my political plank is big enough to appeal to several people simultaneously. Perhaps Bridgett and I will re evaluate over our scheduled box lunch today but in this era when bushes [George, Jeb] are absent, Bridgett and I will attempt to fill the gap."
Christian and Bridgett will get to the "bottom" of this and resolve it "lickety split." This whole thing will climax and come to a head soon.

Last edited:
I’m missing the problem with any of this. Adults who think therapists are encouraging transgenderism (they are and they very open about it, they “affirm gender”) also like to have threesomes?

What am I missing?

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back