Moms for Liberty (to have threesomes)

Do you believe any gay teenager has ever been falsely convinced that they were trans?
I have no idea, but am unaware of any such instances.

Strawman, btw. He is not trans, nor does the organization in question try to "convince gay people they are trans". Their primary purpose is to save LGBT lives.

You guys really have no idea how LGBT works.

Strawman, btw. He is not trans, nor does the organization in question try to "convince gay people they are trans". Their primary purpose is to save LGBT lives.

Are you claiming you’ve never heard of detransitioners? Let’s not openly lie. You, me, everyone on the planet has heard of people who were wrongly convinced at a young age they were trans instead of just gay.

It’s not a strawman at all. All of those organizations are taught to “affirm gender”. Meaning if a gay young man thinks “maybe I am a girl” they’re going to encourage him to be a girl. They’re open about that.

And your last statement is just ignorant. You can’t pretend other people just don’t understand gay $*** while claiming you’ve never heard of anyone regretting their transition

Are you claiming you’ve never heard of detransitioners? Let’s not openly lie. You, me, everyone on the planet has heard of people who were wrongly convinced at a young age they were trans instead of just gay.

It’s not a strawman at all. All of those organizations are taught to “affirm gender”. Meaning if a gay young man thinks “maybe I am a girl” they’re going to encourage him to be a girl. They’re open about that.

And your last statement is just ignorant. You can’t pretend other people just don’t understand gay $*** while claiming you’ve never heard of anyone regretting their transition
No, I'm not being ignorant in the least. Someone who transitioned and regretted it does not mean they initially said they were gay and was convinced otherwise. That's stupid and now how it works.

I'd be willing to bet they claimed they were trans and convinced the medical professionals they were. Now, I'm with you on the need for stringent counseling to determine true orientation before transitioning. But no professional is going to tell someone who claims to be gay they are trans. That's insane.

I've worked with LGBTQ youth nonprofits for several years and have never seen or heard of any such thing. It's fear mongering fantasy.

So, again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

No, I'm not being ignorant in the least. Someone who transitioned and regretted it does not mean they initially said they were gay and was convinced otherwise. That's stupid and now how it works.

I'd be willing to bet they claimed they were trans and convinced the medical professionals they were. Now, I'm with you on the need for stringent counseling to determine true orientation before transitioning. But no professional is going to tell someone who claims to be gay they are trans. That's insane.

I've worked with LGBTQ youth nonprofits for several years and have never seen or heard of any such thing. It's fear mongering fantasy.

So, again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
How do you feel about the Rainbow projects use of ketamine therapy?

How do you feel about the Rainbow projects use of ketamine therapy?
Their website says it is a last resort treatment for severe depression when all others have failed, and can only be administered by a psychiatrist. Upon doing a quick search, it appears to be an accepted treatment for some cases of very severe depression. So, I don't have a major problem with it on the surface if it's a last resort to save a life.

Ziegler's group (M4L) has a history of aggressive behavior at school board meetings where they call LGBT folks groomers, and sometimes pedophiles. So, Bridgett is very anti-LGBTQ yet is herself a bisexual.

It's not about a threesome, it's about her public stance on LGBTQ, while secretly a member of the community.

How are they "members" of the "community?"

My take is couples should do whatever works for them so long it's legal and no one is abused. The problem comes in when they openly attack and smear others for the same thing they're doing behind closed doors. This is the situation here with the Zieglers, plus apparent evidence of abuse. Ugly.

They're secretly teaching preschoolers about sex behind closed doors? Have to admit, there,'as no excuse for anyone to do that.

Reactions: Orangeburst

Really don’t care, just stop with the kids.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back